By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2008 members are the best members in VG Chartz!

NolSinkler said:
Someday I will show the masses my TRUE power!

Ah, so there in fact is a being of old that has existed since the creation, an ancient entity that dwell deep within the bowels of one VG Universe. Therein lies a VG Elder whereout has awakened

Around the Network

Oh, I'm 08 apparently. We're cool.

I joined on January 24 of 2008 so I agree with this

im a 2011 man myself (even though ive been reading this site since 2009). I agree with Mr Kahn it was nice to see a site where Nintendo bashing wasnt the norm, and a lot of you seem to know a lot about video games and the industry. I might just stick around, cheers guys :)

Threads such as this where a bunch of guys start patting each others' backs always remind me of the Honey Bee Inn bathtub scene in FFVII.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

:)

I think all VG Chartz members are the best.

According to Rolstoppable, 2010 had the worst year of users.

2008!! It has an 8 in it, turn it side ways and its infinite. Thats all that needs to be said.

Gilgamesh said:
amp316 said:

Gilgamesh, I want you to look at all of the members that posted in this thread with a a join date in 2007 and recognize how awesome every one of them is. Next, I want you to look into the mirror to get a close up look at a man that is terribly wrong.

But I only joined in 08? I don't understand.

amp316 indicated that with careful examination of this thread, you will find that 2008 users pale in comparison with all of 2007 members in terms of awesomeness; and this may be affirmed by merely seeing the man in the mirror, you will see that he is sorely mistaken in his assessment.

Oh, he also implied Sony may never amount to the legendary status of Nintendo, and that they are but a 2-hit wonder. He then went on to declare that PSwii60 is the greatest alt VGC has ever known with WiiBox3 being the icon. In addition, he also hinted that he, in fact, covertly praise your NSFW threads...

Hey, it's  amp316 's word. Not mine LOL!