By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2008 members are the best members in VG Chartz!

supermario128 said:
PDF said:
NolSinkler said:
Oh. Looks like I'm the only 06'er in this thread. I don't have many points. I just signed up for the cool charts.

wow you're a rare breed.   I feel like i just discoverd a wild Evee.

More like a shiny wild Eevee. He is one of only 210 other members who joined before 2007.

210 members who joined in 2006 out of 81,452 total members = .258% of total members. Very rare indeed.

And he has been barely used. Still shiny and all. Can't fathom how much can he fetch.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Generally, 2007 users seems superior to me.

I agree!

TomaTito said:
supermario128 said:
PDF said:
NolSinkler said:
Oh. Looks like I'm the only 06'er in this thread. I don't have many points. I just signed up for the cool charts.

More like a shiny wild Eevee. He is one of only 210 other members who joined before 2007.

210 members who joined in 2006 out of 81,452 total members = .258% of total members. Very rare indeed.

And he has been barely used. Still shiny and all. Can't fathom how much can he fetch.

An '06!?  I'll give you 75 gold pieces for him!!

d21lewis said:
TomaTito said:
supermario128 said:
PDF said:
NolSinkler said:

*Doesn't know what he is walking into* DEAL!!!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

2007 generation is the best. There aren't many of us around any more, you'd better appreciate us while you still can.

Around the Network
amp316 said:

Gilgamesh, I want you to look at all of the members that posted in this thread with a a join date in 2007 and recognize how awesome every one of them is. Next, I want you to look into the mirror to get a close up look at a man that is terribly wrong.

But I only joined in 08? I don't understand.

The more older member the more wiser member. Completely fits here!

^^
2008 delivers optimal wisdom, going further back in time crabbiness starts prevailing!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

d21lewis said:
TomaTito said:
supermario128 said:
PDF said:
NolSinkler said:

Wow, he could fetch an outrageous price at the auction house! Too bad its down again...

NolSinkler said:

Holy Crap! That means you joined before ioi even! You are SUPER rare!

*Throws Pokeball* "The wild NolSinkler escaped! You are a failure!"