By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VITA RISES FROM THE DEAD

Yet to be seen. It will boost the sales but it wont sell more then 100k anyway.

Around the Network

I don't think this will save the Vita, it will surely give it some sales but nothing amazing. AC III: Liberation will probably be the best selling game of all you mentioned, and this is only good for the western audience, in Japan where is doing horribly these games won't do anything

Nintendo and PC gamer

NintendoPie said:
When was BioShock announced? I thought that was just another character for Battle Royale?

long time ago

NintendoPie said:
When was BioShock announced? I thought that was just another character for Battle Royale?

Exclusive versino of BioShock Infinite was announced for VITA last e3

this maybe the push I need to go grab a vita woop

Around the Network

Gametrailers' presentation just went to hell.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

these announcements are for US market....
but in JP market, these are nothing for them!!! PSV will still be dead in JP.

9087 said:
Cobretti2 said:
half those games are just console spin offs. Not really that excited.

I wish Nintendo and Sony did more original content exclusive for handhelds.

Being able to play COD multiplayer on a handheld could be huge. If it's advertised and promoted. 

Assassins Creed exclusive + bundle + white VITA

Had to be in a bundle or it wouldn't have sold enough to be worth being released.  Still needs a price cut if it want's to stay around for more then two years.

Call of Duty is not saving the Vita.

The "Dudebros" audience is not going to pay another $50 for a version of CoD with crappier graphics likely farmed out to some B-studio after spending $60 for the console version.

Sony has made a huge mistake in not focusing on the Japanese market with the Vita. The age of the handheld in the West is winding down, people don't have enough time to play the games they have at home, let alone spend hours playing on a Vita on the road. A smartphone easily takes care of any downtime on the go.

What??? That was the least impressive e3 I've ever saw for any system! Ever!

Ass Creed looked very bland - and you can tell the difference in scope and quality just by looking at AC III
A logo of COD...
And a PS3 port.....

God dammit. Focus of e3... yeah right!!!!