By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VITA RISES FROM THE DEAD

Wonderbook... 15 minutes
Vita, what... 5?

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
I wouldnt call moving 2 inches up rising....

Well, going from 1 to 3 is a pretty massive rise... :p

I'm selling my Vita on eBay right now, just so I can get that new White one... I love white. Let's hope the Vita sells well.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

TadpoleJackson said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Only if you are Asian

Maynard_Tool said:
TadpoleJackson said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Only if you are Asian

Well done sir.  That .jpg ... i just looked at it, shook my head, smiled and said well played out loud lol

Around the Network

"VITA RISES FROM THE DEAD"
Are you serious? This is freakin' E3! I don't even think a massive price cut can save it now.

Well I'd pray that the Assassin creed game is good.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

axumblade said:
VicViper said:
Sony already lost faith in the thing... no other thing can explain how they dedicated 3 minutes of the conference to vita.

I wouldn't automatically assume they lost faith in it. So much as they don't seem to know what direction they want to go with it. I just hope that it doesn't essentially turn into the Move all over again where they release a few decent games, throw support in for various controllerbased PS3 games instead of releasing new games, then release a few new games after people have stopped giving it the attention it needs.

Honestly, people talk about how much they hate the montage's but I really think that's the easiest way to show what kind of a lineup is coming for each Playstation console/peripheral.

I love montages too, much better than watching a regular level gameplay for 8 minutes and then being shocked by a 30 second shock moment at the end.

I thought sony would focus the vita to become the west portable (shooter inclined due to its features, like a portable 360). That would explain the lack of japanese support.... but not even that they're doing, the proof was today's conference.

I agree, though, I don't know what they're expecting for Vita. I don't think they do also

Still $250

LET'S GO KNICKS

Mmmmm, Vita needs much more than this...

Don't forget Vita is getting Youtube as well. Killer app right there.