By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VITA RISES FROM THE DEAD

So I take it that people want to conclude that Vita is dead now? Okay.

Around the Network

Well it still needs some real exclusive games for it to sell properly, but it had some nice announcements.

Exclusive BioShock TBA

but I just notice what happened to Final Fantast X

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

the ac3 for vita was the must have title i was looking for,

and the white vita with a bundle is exactly what ive wanted

showing off these games as exclusive is basically like showing off wii versions of multiplatform games as exclusives. Yes the game is different, but only because the console or in this case the portable isn't able to handle a straight up port of the game... and now with the vita the devs decided to do a quick name change.

Around the Network

Why would people play these games on Vita when they have Xbox or Ps3 ?

Im not buying one until either A. a price drop occurs or B. Final Fantasy comes to it ( not HD remakes)

Looks interesting but it pass the 3ds simply because it doesn't have games that your average joe will enjoy.Even cod will never be as big on handhelds.Sony needs thier own pokemon,Mario and Layton

I suppose the only games that would really move units would be gta and final fantasy,and final fantasy reputation isn't at it's best now either,so lets leave it to rockstar

carlos3189 said:
Mmmmm, Vita needs much more than this...

I trust no one, not even myself.