By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who thinks Assassin's Creed 3 is game of show so far?

Do you think Assassin's Creed III is game of sow so far?

OMG! I had to change my p... 7 28.00%

Looks good. Glad it's co... 12 48.00%

Not bad, but I need to wa... 2 8.00%

Maybe a rental at most. 0 0%

AC is overplayed. 2 8.00%

Just show me the results! 2 8.00%

Total:25

Watch_Dogs takes it so far

Around the Network

AC3 looked mindblowing until they showed Watch Dogs.

Gameplay demo was impressive...but watch dogs take the top prize so far ^^

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Aj_habfan said:
Is there really an underscore in the name?

There was in the demo...so...I guess that's the name, at least that's what I call it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

It's difficult to choose a game out of the Ubisoft conference. ACIII and Watch Dogs were right up there but Far Cry 3 and Splinter Cell both piqued my interest too.

Around the Network

Everything at the Ubisoft conference was fantastic (except for Shootmania and Just Dance 4), but I would have to give the overall "best game" title to Watch Dogs just for being one of the most original gaming ideas I've seen for a long time.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I'd say ACIII is a close second to Watch_Dogs, which gave us a great glimpse as what next-gen gaming will be like.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Hitman will definitely be game of show with The Last Guardian being second if it makes an appearance. The Last of Us could be a top dog as well imo.

I feel as though the game is being held back by the old tech of the current gen. It looks beautiful in cut scenes, but when those scenes turn into gameplay, the differences are so distinct that it's hard on my eyes.

I wish the next gen consoles would come out already - and I also hope the Wii U version looks better than this..

wfz said:
I feel as though the game is being held back by the old tech of the current gen. It looks beautiful in cut scenes, but when those scenes turn into gameplay, the differences are so distinct that it's hard on my eyes.

I wish the next gen consoles would come out already - and I also hope the Wii U version looks better than this..

Not sure if I agree. I think the ocean battles look fantastic.