By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who thinks Assassin's Creed 3 is game of show so far?

Do you think Assassin's Creed III is game of sow so far?

OMG! I had to change my p... 7 28.00%

Looks good. Glad it's co... 12 48.00%

Not bad, but I need to wa... 2 8.00%

Maybe a rental at most. 0 0%

AC is overplayed. 2 8.00%

Just show me the results! 2 8.00%

Total:25

Last of Us, Assassin's Creed and then Watch_Dogs for me.

The potential for Watch_Dogs is massive, but what we actually saw in the conference didn't massively impress me like the other two.

Around the Network

Looks good, amongst a handful of other games that look good. I always planned on buying it it. Watch Dogs was more impressive to me, but it was also something I had never seen before.

Bristow9091 said:
Does nobody remember that Far Cry 3 had BOOBIES?!

My favourite game of E3 though was definitely Assassin's Creed III, followed VERY closely by The Last of Us... Watch_Dogs seemed a little meh to me, the premise was cool, but the gameplay seemed... lacking

I was shocked how realistic that girls body in Far Cry 3 looked. But the face still is kind of in that uncanny valley.

The naval warfare video was amazing. I love sea battles, AC3 is a day one for me along with the AC3: Liberation.

Have anyone played the Bethesda's Pirates of the Caribbean game? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x-XtEZF4lY
It was awesome.This will be the second game which has proper sea battles. Hopefully it will make its way to multiplayer as well.

Bristow9091 said:
WiiBox3 said:
Bristow9091 said:
Does nobody remember that Far Cry 3 had BOOBIES?!

My favourite game of E3 though was definitely Assassin's Creed III, followed VERY closely by The Last of Us... Watch_Dogs seemed a little meh to me, the premise was cool, but the gameplay seemed... lacking

I was shocked how realistic that girls body in Far Cry 3 looked. But the face still is kind of in that uncanny valley.

Yeah but with a body like that, why would you want to look at the face? ;)

But yeah, the face did look a little... weird, not in a freaky way or anything, but it looked too fake compared to the rest of her model... oh well, the game will still be great I reckon, although I'm more hyped for Assassin's Creed III anyways

I haven't played a Far Cry game before, but that demo made me really want to try it out. The 4 player co-op didn't interest me though.