By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destructoid Reviews Vita Resistance... holly hell...

Runa216 said:
my review for the game is better: http://www.gamrreview.com/review/88987/resistance-burning-skies/

It's pretty good.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Yeah I read your review Runa. It was quite thorough. I approve.

darkknightkryta said:

many thanks, I do try to be fair and positive.  I can't stand all these negative reviews there just to whine becuase it's not as polished or event-driven as Call of Duty.  good, simple game! 

Also, something that got edited out of the final version was my happy assertion that getting trophies is awesome in that game, and is very easy to get a Platinum for all you trophy whores. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
darkknightkryta said:

many thanks, I do try to be fair and positive.  I can't stand all these negative reviews there just to whine becuase it's not as polished or event-driven as Call of Duty.  good, simple game! 

Also, something that got edited out of the final version was my happy assertion that getting trophies is awesome in that game, and is very easy to get a Platinum for all you trophy whores. 

I think the more overall problems with reviews nowadays is that the 10 point scale is improperly used.  Like 5/10 should not be a bad score, but a score for a generic game.  It's just that most reviewers scores have 7 as generic, and they'll give games 5/10 just to make them look bad when they are indeed generic.  Which is most likely what Resistance is, a generic first person shooter, which still makes it a "good" game.