By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destructoid Reviews Vita Resistance... holly hell...

http://www.destructoid.com/review-resistance-burning-skies-227980.phtml

"If, like me, you've been waiting to see how a first-person shooter feels on the Vita, then I can say that this game proves the potential of the genre. However, if you'd like your first Vita FPS to actually be good, then wait for something else, because Resistance: Burning Skies is far from acceptable. It is visually atrocious, interactively vapid and incomplete to a degree that a full retail price is an insult. It's tempting to buy this just to have something new on the system, but good things come to those that wait, and it's hard to imagineanything not being good compared to this mess. "

Around the Network

Lol, I expected this to have a thread of its own. Lets get the train rolling.

O.o is that a 2.0 out of a 5.0, or out of a 10.0?!

Isn't this guy controversial anyway?

Millenium said:
O.o is that a 2.0 out of a 5.0, or out of a 10.0?!

Out of 10.

Jim Sterling is as credible as he is thin, so I'm still getting this. (Plus Amazon already shipped it, so it's not like I have a choice.)

Around the Network

roflmao

Soleron said:

He's the guy that lambasted Mario Kart 7 for being overly formulaic, but on the other hand gave Modern Warfare 3 a 9.5/10. 

So yeh. 

well see what metacritic shows before anything is said

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Wow..that's the same guy who reviewd mario kart and kid icarus.I think now he's Just trolling..2.0..god damn

Sal.Paradise said:
Soleron said:

He's the guy that lambasted Mario Kart 7 for being overly formulaic, but on the other hand gave Modern Warfare 3 a 9.5/10. 

So yeh. 

I'm more fond of the perfect score for Deadly Premonition.