By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dragon's Dogma Discussion Thread

Tagged games:

Is Dragon's Dogma the Best Game, Ever?

Hell yeah! 17 62.96%

Fuck yeah! 10 37.04%

Total:27

@ Badgenome

Go make one positive Hitman post somewhere & we'll have a deal.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Jay520 said:
badgenome said:
Jay520 said:
Certainly ain't no GoTY though. Fuck NO! I think we all know what game will win that.

Well, I thought so, too, but I'm a little concerned about XCOM having no base invasions and limiting you to only six troops.

*looks at your sig*

Oh, pffffft!

If you support Hitman, I'll support XCOM.

If you support Dragon's Dogma AND XCOM, then I'll maybe consider not trolling Hitman in every post from here on out. Maybe.

since most clearly know hitman will be better than dragon's dogma and xcom together, your hitman trolling would only get laughter against you as response harharhar^^

Hitman doesn't look entirely like they've turned it into a mindless third person shooter, and it may even turn out to have some redeeming qualities.

There.

crissindahouse said:

since most clearly know hitman will be better than dragon's dogma and xcom together, your hitman trolling would only get laughter against you as response harharhar^^

I know most people have bad taste, but it's not polite to rub it in their faces like that.

badgenome said:
Hitman doesn't look entirely like they've turned it into a mindless third person shooter, and it may even turn out to have some redeeming qualities.

There.

I will accept this

Around the Network

LMAO. I grabbed some dude's pawn in Gran Soren and hurled him into the abyss. Then a guard appears and yells at me and throws me in jail. Reminded me of Oblivion... good times.

Fortunately I had made a skeleton key previously, so I was able to let myself out and then beat the guard senseless. Serves him right for asking for a bribe of 5000 gold!

I thought I finished a quest where we had to get this stone to revive some guy's dead son. Got the stone and brought it back to him. Now he says he's not strong enough to use it. We have no further instruction. I hate leaving a quest unfinished. Any tips?

Also, since all pawns come from a server, how awesome would it be to let PS3 pawns hang out with 360 pawns?

And finally, I hired a mage to work with me on Tuesday but I dumped her in favor of some mage dressed like a slut. That slutty mage wouldn't do anything to help me in times of danger so I eventually got sick of her and went back to the mage I had hired on Tuesday. Apparently the guy that made her has been playing A LOT of Dragon's Dogma since then because his pawn suddenly cost more than I could afford. She was twice as powerful as my current level. I bought about $5 worth of crystals (whatever the currency is for hiring pawns) from Xbox Live and finally had enough to hire that pawn again......and before I hired her, he had changed her to a Strider. I blew all of that cash on somebody I didn't need (we REALLY needed a good mage/sorcerer). Sucks to be me.

d21lewis said:
I thought I finished a quest where we had to get this stone to revive some guy's dead son. Got the stone and brought it back to him. Now he says he's not strong enough to use it. We have no further instruction. I hate leaving a quest unfinished. Any tips?

You have to use it on the dead kid, Arisen.

Oooh, i'm gonna download the demo now. I'll take badgenomes 'game of the year' comment with a pinch of salt though because he doesnt like skyrim..

man-bear-pig said:
Oooh, i'm gonna download the demo now. I'll take badgenomes 'game of the year' comment with a pinch of salt though because he doesnt like skyrim..

I've never even played Skyrim. I just voted it down because of Bethesda's shameful QA, and after I suffered through three broken as hell games of theirs, I feel enough is enough.

That said, I still feel qualified for some reason to say that Dragon's Dogma is definitely superior to Skyrim in every sense.