By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dragon's Dogma Discussion Thread

Tagged games:

Is Dragon's Dogma the Best Game, Ever?

Hell yeah! 17 62.96%

Fuck yeah! 10 37.04%

Total:27

Just got Dogma yesterday, I think it's great. The things it does right far outweigh the whatever. For me, this is a much better game than Skyrim (vanilla) or KOAR (amateur).

Around the Network

Just walked onto a pile of rocks that came to life and had to fight is Shadow of the Colossus style--fucking awesome! Now to revive that kid by shoving a stone up his ass.

d21lewis said:
Just walked onto a pile of rocks that came to life and had to fight is Shadow of the Colossus style--fucking awesome! Now to revive that kid by shoving a stone up his ass.

I've had some pretty heroic adventures myself. First I saw a pig that came to life (or already was alive) and had to be molested Shadow of the Colossus style.

Then I threw a rabbit off a cliff.

badgenome said:

LMAO. I grabbed some dude's pawn in Gran Soren and hurled him into the abyss. Then a guard appears and yells at me and throws me in jail. Reminded me of Oblivion... good times.

Fortunately I had made a skeleton key previously, so I was able to let myself out and then beat the guard senseless. Serves him right for asking for a bribe of 5000 gold!

lol I've never heard of someone requesting to be bribed.

Jay520 said:
badgenome said:

LMAO. I grabbed some dude's pawn in Gran Soren and hurled him into the abyss. Then a guard appears and yells at me and throws me in jail. Reminded me of Oblivion... good times.

Fortunately I had made a skeleton key previously, so I was able to let myself out and then beat the guard senseless. Serves him right for asking for a bribe of 5000 gold!

lol I've never heard of someone requesting to be bribed.

I think it was code for, "Beat me unconscious.." At least I hope it was.

Around the Network

Thanks for this, have been thinking of picking up this game, it will probably sit on the shelf for awhile before I get enough time to get to it, But will give it a purchase none the less

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

badgenome said:

Game. Of. The. Fucking. Year. Everyone else can hang it up and go home. (Except for XCOM.) this game was delayed till '13.

I'd elaborate on why that's so, but I have to go teach my pawn how to more effectively rip off a cyclops' helmet just at the moment.

i wont say it's great
but this game have some attraction to make me keep play it

so i spend about 11hours+ per day in this game(since tuesday),used 55hours game time to beat the game in saturday

my record
http://www.justin.tv/johndoe17/videos?frh=1338069217

nitekrawler1285 said:
badgenome said:

Game. Of. The. Fucking. Year. Everyone else can hang it up and go home. (Except for XCOM.) this game was delayed till '13.

I'd elaborate on why that's so, but I have to go teach my pawn how to more effectively rip off a cyclops' helmet just at the moment.

The real XCOM. Not that first person shooter thing.

D-Joe said:
i wont say it's great
but this game have some attraction to make me keep play it

so i spend about 11hours+ per day in this game(since tuesday),used 55hours game time to beat the game in saturday

my record
http://www.justin.tv/johndoe17/videos?frh=1338069217

Same here.  Last night, I played the game until I passed out with the controller in my hand.  My GF turned the console off and I freaked out!  As soon as I eat breakfast, I'm jumping back onto it.  And the thing is, I don't even know why.  I actually asked myself, "Why is my character even doing any of this?"  But none of this matters.  That Dragon has my heart.  People need evicting.  Cyclops (what is the plural of Cyclops?  Cyclopses?) are walking around without a care in the world.  They must ALL feel the blade of the Arisen!!*  I just can not stop playing it! 

*or the penis of the Arisen if you play it badgenome style