Tagged games:

SamuelRSmith said:
Sal.Paradise said:
SamuelRSmith said:
Sal.Paradise said:
I think you'll be surprised with Last Guardian

Eight Days was another one I believe.

Eight Days was officially cancelled alongside Getaway PS3

Yes, isn't that the point of this thread?

No, Vaporware are games that are never officially cancelled, they just "disappear". Like Agent... nothing was ever said about that game after its announcement.

I see

Around the Network

Gran Turismo 5

...oh wait.

But seriously, Tarsier Studios (Developer of Little Big Vita) was supposedly working on a game shown at E3 '05 called "The City of Metronome" that faded away because they never found a publisher.

IamAwsome said:
Gran Turismo 5

...oh wait.

But seriously, Tarsier Studios (Developer of Little Big Vita) was supposedly working on a game shown at E3 '05 called "The City of Metronome" that faded away because they never found a publisher.

Whoa.  I think I remember that game.  Good call.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Mars. I'm guessing they never found a publisher.

4 ≈ One

Dallinor said:
TheFallen said:
War Devil

Announced as a breakthrough engine capable of running at 60fps 1080p.

Was a PS3 exclusive at first, then announced as multiplatform.

Then a former employee bascially came out and said they were producing nothing and it was all a big sham. Turns out he was right.

I remember seeing the 'screenshots' for War Devil, they looked so good in 2008/9, cause they weren't real :'(

Around the Network

The LAst Guardian will actually be the LAst of what PS3 will be offering.

Wagram said:
Let yourself believe Versus XIII is too late. Once it has a release date there will be so much ass kissing it will be funny.

It's been delayed to be released as WiiU launch title.

SamuelRSmith said:
Sal.Paradise said:
SamuelRSmith said:
Sal.Paradise said:
I think you'll be surprised with Last Guardian

Eight Days was another one I believe.

Eight Days was officially cancelled alongside Getaway PS3

Yes, isn't that the point of this thread?

No, Vaporware are games that are never officially cancelled, they just "disappear". Like Agent... nothing was ever said about that game after its announcement.

So does this count as vapourware? It is still coming soon!  http://www.rockstargames.com/agent/ 

badgenome said:
Ni-Oh.

Once again badgenome shows that he's the most awesome member of this site:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Dallinor said:
TheFallen said:
War Devil

Announced as a breakthrough engine capable of running at 60fps 1080p.

Was a PS3 exclusive at first, then announced as multiplatform.

Then a former employee bascially came out and said they were producing nothing and it was all a big sham. Turns out he was right.

they produced a video!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’