Around the Network

if we dont see them at e3 then ps4 lauch titles?? that would be o.O insane

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

KylieDog said:
Wagram said:
KylieDog said:
Final Fantasy XIV PS3.

It'll be out around January.

Along with Agent, Last Guardian and so on right?

I have no idea about them, but I play Final Fantasy XIV on a daily basis. The roadmap says around January for the PS3 launch.

The Last Guardian will be shown at E3 and released by the end of 2012. Calling it.

I think they gave up on Agent a long time ago.

The Last Guardian will be released eventually, but it can't possibly be successful enough to pay for seven years of development costs.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII has to come out eventually, but probably not for a couple of years. Or maybe they scrapped it and moved onto Kingdom Hearts 3.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
I think they gave up on Agent a long time ago.

The Last Guardian will be released eventually, but it can't possibly be successful enough to pay for seven years of development costs.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII has to come out eventually, but probably not for a couple of years. Or maybe they scrapped it and moved onto Kingdom Hearts 3.

That length of time for a niche game makes me believe it won't even make it outside of Japan. I need to learn Japanese.....

I am the Playstation Avenger.

There was a tech demo back in the day, ala War Devil. It was a working demo though, all I remember was a well made Orc. They showed off a gameplay trailer, it was a first person view game. Anyone have any idea who made that tech demo? IGN had all the videos for it, but I didn't see anything for it afterwards. And another vapoware game for PS3 was that eyetoy game where there were a bunch of anime chicks that you could talk to.

What happened with Dark Cloud 2? Vaporware or illusion? :O

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-28-ignition-cancels-wardevil-again-report

This is all the most updated info I could find regarding War Devil (Project Kane). It has been cancelled twice!

Bagaren85 said:
What happened with Dark Cloud 2? Vaporware or illusion? :O

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/386/386330p1.html

O.o ?