By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be keeping your Wii??

Now the Wii is entering its final phase, the question is , Will you be keeping your Wii. Will you trade it in to raise extra cash to go toward a WiiU or will you hold on to it for nostalgic reasons, to play Gamecube games on still or because you have a lot of virtual console content. Im keeping mine due to a fantastic library of games i own and for Gamecube games also. It will be the first console i have kept hold of as i usually trade in at the end of its lifespan.

Around the Network

Nah, I usually flush it down the toilet after im done.

I've never kept a console in the past as I've had no reason to and would rather sell it to put towards the new system.

However, this time I have kids. So likely we'll move Wii and potentially PS3 to kids play room when Wii U arrives. Probably pick up a stand alone bluray player as well.

Wii U will remain in front room for my enjoyment.

man-bear-pig said:
Nah, I usually flush it down the toilet after im done.

I'll never enter to your bathroom.

OP: Yes, and will try to fix the laser problem it has. :(

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Nope! I'm going to me turning it in for something better!

Around the Network

Yes, I will keep my Wii. I will need it to play my Gamecube games.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

I keep my consoles so yes.

Yes i will be keeping both my Wii's.

Well, since I still have an SNES, N64, and GC I think I'll be keeping the Wii as well.

I've grown no attachment to it, like I did with the gamecube; which still rests nicely in my drawer :D. The Wii is probably my least favourite Nintendo console, so I'm quite eager to begin the next generation.