By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be keeping your Wii??

Of course, its the ultimate gaming device!

Around the Network

I made the grave mistake of trading in my Gamecube and a shed load of games at the end of last gen. Regretted it ever since, as i would like to replay the wind waker. But its just so damn expensive to get hold of these days. Thats partly one of the reasons i wont offload my Wii, Im unsure about buying into the next gen as i have bucket loads of Wii,3DS and PS3 games to get through. And i may just have the urge to play through the Mario galaxy or Zelda games again, just as i do the Cube games i have rebrought.

zippy said:
I made the grave mistake of trading in my Gamecube and a shed load of games at the end of last gen. Regretted it ever since, as i would like to replay the wind waker. But its just so damn expensive to get hold of these days. Thats partly one of the reasons i wont offload my Wii, Im unsure about buying into the next gen as i have bucket loads of Wii,3DS and PS3 games to get through. And i may just have the urge to play through the Mario galaxy or Zelda games again, just as i do the Cube games i have rebrought.

That is what I did. :( Sadly I have to do it again or no Wii U for me!

I regret selling/losing/giving away every single one of my old consoles.

Getting a good condition N64 with the box on eBay is expensive, not to mention boxed copies of Zelda: OoT and so on. I used to have all of those. From now on I'm keeping all of my game hardware.

I own an imported game, so i'm going to need to, at least until they crack open the Wii U

I may go back to using my GC for GC games, however, and keep the Wii put away.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I sold my Gamecube when I got my Wii. It was backwards compatible, so why not? I actually regretted it. I think I'll keep my Wii. At the very least, it'll make a good Netflix player for my daughter's room. I could probably use it to game in the bedroom when we have company staying over. They tend to take over my man cave.

It will stay right where it is right now, next to the SNES, PS1,N64, 2 Gamecubes, PS2& Xbox.

I dubbed it 'The museum of has-beens'.

I still have my original NES, SNES,  N64, Gamecube, GB, GBC, GBP, GBA, GB SP, Fat DS, Dsi, DS lite.

It will be a good day when my Wii can join my collection of Nintendo's finest.

So Yes I will be keeping my Wii :)

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

Just realized that the Wii U won't play Gamecube games. FUCK YES I'm keeping my Wii!!

Keep it to play my wii, game cube, and VC games :)