By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be keeping your Wii??

sold it already

Around the Network

I will keep my Wii for GameCube BC, I never sell or trade in a system if it means I lose something, as in an entire library of old titles I can play... just like I keep a GBC on hand since my DS lite won't play Gameboy games.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'll be keeping it. My Gamecube doesn't work anymore.

Most definitely, I have a huge Gamecube collection that I need it to play. Also, I've softmodded it to play games region-free, so there's no way I can trade it in :P

I still had my nes, snes, GC, gb, gbc, gba, ds, so... Yes I will keep my Wii.

Around the Network

Yes. The Wii has a selection of great games, and you can't copy across game saves with online. As such, I'll keep it for Brawl, Mario Kart, Monster Hunter etc.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Nah, the WiiU has retrocompatibility on the Wii so not.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

My Wii also functions as a GCN so yes, I will be keeping it.

I already sold my wii

Don't see why not.

I don't want to pay for my Gamecube games one more time. That would cost way more than the gains from selling the system.

It is important to keep in mind that you may need all the Wii accessories for the Wii U, which limits your gains drastically.