By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the best looking Wii Game? Top 3 games!

Muramasa - loved the sylized look, which is where Wii thrives in graphics. Looks really pretty, especially on an HDTV, like a vibrant moving painting.

Mario Galaxy 2 - self explanatory

Xenoblade - Takes the opposite approach of Muramsa with a more realistic approach, but still works just as well. Very colorful and appealing to look at.

DKC on the sunset/sillouetted levels is also very impressive.

Around the Network

mario galaxy
metroid prime
sonic colours

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Blimey, too many choices tbh, couldn't possibly narrow it down to just 3. Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Cursed Mountain, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Red Steel 2, Dead Space Extraction and Muramasa are all great looking.

Excitebots has some really beautiful environments, Cursed mountain is not on my top, Earth seeker has big environments ala Xenoblade, shame we will never see it over here.

1) Donkey Kong Country Returns
2) Super Mario Galaxy 2
3) Rayman Origins

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

Xenoblade Chronicles
Super Mario Galaxy 1+2
Monster Hunter Tri

The Galaxy games looked absolutely FABULOUS.
Also, Xenoblade.
And Okami, even though it was a PS2 port, lol.
And don't forget Endless Ocean 2.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cursed Mountain? Really?

I mean, to each their own and everything, but I just can't see how that ranks as one of the Wii's top lookers. It looks like a PS2 game.

its draw distance was quite impressive actually, when you are halfway through the game you can look back and see all the portions of the mountain you already covered. everything else looks just like a ps2 game unfortunately.

hugely underrated game BTW.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Xenoblade has some nice artistic design but graphically it was atrocious. The textures were all low res and they 2 have digit hands. If the last story did no more than one thing better than Xenoblade, it was definitely graphics.

The top 3.
Mario Galaxy 2
Zangeki no Reginleiv
Monster Hunter Tri