By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the best looking Wii Game? Top 3 games!

cyberninja45 said:

@ Bolded what??? I can understand what you are saying about xenoblade but muramasa. It's probably one of the most eye pleasing games this entire generation acorss any platform 2d spirites or not. That's the difference between a developer just packing a game with hd graphics,shaders,bitmaping,10x antialiasing and saying here good graphics with these grey and black games and one that actually knows how to make a game look beautiful.

Technically impressive and visually impressive are two different things, just ask High voltage.

I'm with this guy, art can be even more important than tech when it comes to a game's visual appeal. Kirby's Epic Yarn and Rayman Origins are hardly very technically demanding yet they look gorgeous. 

And on Xenoblade, it may have shoddy character models and low res textures, but no other game ever has made me pause to admire the landscapes as much.

I gotta confess, I don't understand the votes for Skyward Sword. I mean, its not an ugly game, but nothing about it's graphics is particularly impressive compared to other Wii games.

Around the Network

Has everyone forgotten about Epix Yarn? Little King Story? That Wario game that I can't remember the name of?

Zelda SS is wonderfully animated, the colour palette is unique and beautiful, i understand why people like it so much.

Ok TLS looks better than XC but XCs draw distance and scale is miles ahead......

Around the Network

1. Xenoblade Chronicles.
2. Silent Hill Shattered memories.
3. Endless Ocean 2.
4. Cursed Mountain.

I just love all of these games. They all have excellent graphics in my opinion, as well as a fantastic atmosphere, especially Cursed Mountain.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!