By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 thread-14 days to go! Post Predictions! Luigi's Mansion 2 release date for E3? Presentation date- June 5th 9AM/5PM (UK)

TomaTito said:
spurgeonryan said:

I like this one, simple and with UI divided between the TV and controller, although I'd have the images switched between them. Keep the TV with the channels, and information hub on the auxiliary screen.

This is the also one that I like the most, although I'm sure Nintendo can do it better, but I don't agree with you about where the channels should be.

With the channels on the controller you can pre-select the one you want touching it and see a preview on the TV (like touching the weather channel and seen on the TV the actual temp and forecast). Then, if you want to enter, you could either press "a", double "click" on the channel or make a forward move with the controller.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

C'mon Basil! You should try some Darksiders! That game seems pretty sweet!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:

Yeah, I'll stick with Zelda thanks

Never really liked the first one...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
DanneSandin said:

Yeah, I'll stick with Zelda thanks

Never really liked the first one...

Oh, you've played it? I haven't played any of 'em, but I've heard they're kinda like Zelda - that's way I'm so hyped for it =D

Smeags will be pissed. I think he booked this thread with a mod or some shit.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Only thing I am excited for and waiting to be announced is a new Super Mario game *-*!

A new DK or Kirby game wouldnt hurt, also I'm currently burnt out from Zelda, so I can wait for the next one which might be announced sometime E3 2013 or 2014.

Things I am hoping to see for E3 2012 from Nintendo:

-New Super Mario game (2D hopefully)
-New DK game (sequel for DKCR)
-New Pokemon game for 3DS or remake of the third generation for the 3DS
-New Kirby game for the 3DS
-SSB for 3DS
-Legend of Zelda for 3DS
-At least 2 new IPs.

Unfortunately I cant think of any third party titles I am excited for, hopefully there will be some good exclusives for the Wii-U/3DS that might be announced.

A 2D Mario is almost guaranteed after Nintendo registered the Super Mario Bros 4 site. And Pokemon is not out of the question, just like Zelda.

Donkey and Kirby are hard to tell. Kirby has had several games lately, so they may left it rest for a year or so, and Donkey... well, if there's a new one it will be made by Retro, and I would prefer to have something diferent from them.

Regarding Super Smash Bros... Sakurai just finished Kid Icarus so there hasn't been a lot of time to do anything worth showing, so I don't think we'll see it.

2 new IPs would be a very big surprise coming from Nintendo, 1 is more likely.

About third party games, I'm intrigued about Batman AC after what Mark Rein said about the port and the "cool stuff" they're doing with the controller, and the thought of playing Aliens Colonial Marines with the controller showing the thermal/movement radar is exciting.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

prediction : no Wii game will be shown during the presentation (I'm posting that as a joke but I have the feeling I could end up wrong...)

JEMC said:
TomaTito said:

I like this one, simple and with UI divided between the TV and controller, although I'd have the images switched between them. Keep the TV with the channels, and information hub on the auxiliary screen.

This is the also one that I like the most, although I'm sure Nintendo can do it better, but I don't agree with you about where the channels should be.

With the channels on the controller you can pre-select the one you want touching it and see a preview on the TV (like touching the weather channel and seen on the TV the actual temp and forecast). Then, if you want to enter, you could either press "a", double "click" on the channel or make a forward move with the controller.

I like the idea of being able to control the console with or without the U controller, and using that extra screen as an aid for comunications, etc. Then you still have the option to use the Wii U old skool style!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

BasilZero said:
DanneSandin said:

Havent played the first one yet, so will get it for PS3 first, if I finish it / like it, I will get part 2 for the Wii-U ;p

Fair enough! I'm kinda hoping they're releasing the first on WiiU as well! I know it probably ain't gonna happen, but still..

spurgeonryan said:

Here’s what Peter Molyneux has told Kotaku he’s most excited about:

• Sony and Msft are holding their breath on next gen interesting to see how they pad out another year. Price cuts, form factors?
  • Nintendo’s slightly lack lustre Wii U is going to have to blow us away with better specs and great 1st party line up.
  • The real challenge is how the players are going to adapt to the mounting pressure of Facebook, Apple, Social, Cloud, Multi-Gaming.
  • Is the biggest news that E3 itself runs the risk of being outdated, or perhaps it already is?
  • I guess I am excited about GTA V, but only in a mildly curious way.
  • I am excited, as always, to hear from Valve.
  • I would expect some announcement from Bungie
  • God only knows what COD will have to destroy in the Press briefing demo, after last year’s destruction of NY.

I'm not feeling the hype here...

I'm calling it now: Peter Molyneuxs body ISN'T ready!!