By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 thread-14 days to go! Post Predictions! Luigi's Mansion 2 release date for E3? Presentation date- June 5th 9AM/5PM (UK)

Cheebee said:
iasta said:
I think Endless ocean on wii U is likely to happen at launch. Remember the rumors of it and pikmin running on "project cafe" at the beginning of last year?

Wait what...? WhatwhatWHAT??

T.T

I tried look about these treads on my post history but seems i haven't post in them. i just remember last year about the same time got a thread with pictures about pikmin3 and endless ocean from project cafe... even if seems the pictures were fakes

But we must first concentrate ourselves on the way to entertain people, for video games to live. Else, it's a world where sales representative will win, which has as effect to kill creativity. I want to say to the creators all around the world:"Courage, Dare!". Shigeru Miyamoto.

Around the Network

find the thread i was speaking about. just seems the pictures links are dead :

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=128456

But we must first concentrate ourselves on the way to entertain people, for video games to live. Else, it's a world where sales representative will win, which has as effect to kill creativity. I want to say to the creators all around the world:"Courage, Dare!". Shigeru Miyamoto.

iasta said:

alfredofroylan. Miss that guy :(

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Post Predicitions!

Same as E3 2006: No release date and price (as confirmed). Also, not launch line-up. (Wii U)

Games showed previously announced:
3DS
- NSMB2 and confirmation of release date (August 2012)
- Luigi Mansion 2 and release date (October 2012)
- Lego City Stories (Holiday 2012)
- Paper Mario 3DS (2Q 2013)
- Animal Crossing mentioned, no release date (TBA 2013)
- Demon Training mentioned, no relase date (TBA 2013)

- Kingdom Hearts trailer and release date (US) - (July 2012)
- The musical Final Fantasy game trailer and relase date (US) - (July 2012)
- Fire Emblem trailer and release date (US) - (December 2012)

Wii U
- Wii U Sports (2012)
- Pikmin 3 (2012)
- Lego City Stories (2012)
- Batman Arkham City (2012)
- Alien Colonial Marines (2012)
- Darksiders II (2012)
- Assassins Creed III (2012)
- Rayman Legends (2012)
- Killer Freaks (2012)
- Ghost Recon Online (2012)
- Ubisoft Family Game (2012)

- Metro Last Light (2013)
- Tekken (2013)

- Super Mario 4 (TBA 2013)
- Wii U Fit (TBA)

New games announced not previously showed:
3DS
- New Zelda 3DS, new art style, more similar to OoT3D than PH/ST, no release date but confirmed for next year (2013)

Wii U
- COD BO2 and new GoldenEye game (2012)
- Madden NFL (2012)
- MoH: Warfighter (2012)
- Sonic All Stars Racing Wii U version (2012)
- New Star Wars game Wii U version (2013)

- New Retro IP (TBA 2013)
- New Endless Ocean (TBA 2013)
- New Metroid game (TBA)

Games not showed or mentioned
- New Zelda game (Wii U)
- New Mario Kart (Wii U)
- New Metroid game (3DS)
- New Star Fox/F-Zero/Waverace game (Wii U/3DS)
- Next Super Smash Bros (Wii U/3DS)

- Project Cars not even mentioned (TBA 2013)

- No RE6 version
- No Bioshock Infinite version
- Confirmation of no Tomb Raider reboot version

- GTAV version announcement won't happen at E3.

WTF moment: Exclusive RE game coming to Wii U, not on-rails, similar to Revelations. (TBA)

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Horrendous. Hopefully Nintendo makes something cleaner.

With the exception of Nibel's one. That looks ok.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I bring you all this.

Wii U menu/interace mockups

development, and more details about the console will be revealed. There is a possibility that Nintendo will show off Wii U’s menu/interface, though I wouldn’t be surprised if the company saved it for a future event.

We’ve posted some menu/interface mockups made by fans in the gallery above. Is there are particular image you like? How do you want the menu/interface to look? Sound off in the comments section, people!

Source

For the mokckups, they're not too bad. They just seem too...cartoony for me. Who knows, though. I wouldn'y mind them. Seems easy to navigate.

However, E3 is only 3 weeks away now! So we won't have to wait long!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Mr Khan said:
iasta said:

alfredofroylan. Miss that guy :(

Agreed. Good times.

Also, holding out for a new F-Zero isn't too far-fetched. There's been rumours...

Cheebee said:
TomaTito said:

*slams hand down* FE has its console games. Advance Wars deserves the same, and what better console than the Wii U to launch it!

(PS Cheebee: No traumatic love?)

Well tbh... i never played any of the Trauma games. They never really appealed to me, so I don't really care about a sequel. However Advance Wars is one of my top favourite franchises of all time! I'd love a WiiU version! Though I do suppose a 3DS outing would be far more likely (I'd love that too).

And an Endless ocean in glorious full 1080p HD with tablet support for things like taking pictures would be  ecstatic euphoria x 9,000. 

Plus while you are looking around, your diver twirls and twists with you. I agree, Endless Ocean can gain a lot and not just in the graphics department.

spurgeonryan said:

I like this one, simple and with UI divided between the TV and controller, although I'd have the images switched between them. Keep the TV with the channels, and information hub on the auxiliary screen.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
Cheebee said:
TomaTito said:

*slams hand down* FE has its console games. Advance Wars deserves the same, and what better console than the Wii U to launch it!

(PS Cheebee: No traumatic love?)

Well tbh... i never played any of the Trauma games. They never really appealed to me, so I don't really care about a sequel. However Advance Wars is one of my top favourite franchises of all time! I'd love a WiiU version! Though I do suppose a 3DS outing would be far more likely (I'd love that too).

And an Endless ocean in glorious full 1080p HD with tablet support for things like taking pictures would be  ecstatic euphoria x 9,000. 

Plus while you are looking around, your diver twirls and twists with you. I agree, Endless Ocean can gain a lot and not just in the graphics department.

spurgeonryan said:

I like this one, simple and with UI divided between the TV and controller, although I'd have the images switched between them. Keep the TV with the channels, and information hub on the auxiliary screen.

Yeah, I agree. If the options there, then I don't mind!

I'd have to have a significant update in order to enjoy Endless Ocean again.
I loved Blue World but if it's just the same game in HD I would be deeply disappointed.
Hell, even if it was the same game but with 100% new environments I'm not sure that would be enough for me... I need at least an evolution of the gameplay on the same level as Trauma Center --> Trauma Team.

With that said, I'm not sure Arika could deliver such an experience at launch, even if it's been 3 years since they completed the last one.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club