By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS dropped below 90%

Tagged games:

THose who complain about prices.

Rememebr there is always a place far worst then you.

Example Australia, most top tier 3DS games are between $59-$78 and to top it off, our dollar is worth more than the US.

Around the Network

Indeed. Australia and Japan are the most expensive officially supported regions right now it seems. :/

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Well until 65% I will be an happy chap!

Switch!!!

Can we have a thread celebrating the 3DS dropping in marketshare every Week, like we used to have for Wii gaining marketshare?

Carl2291 said:
Can we have a thread celebrating the 3DS dropping in marketshare every Week, like we used to have for Wii gaining marketshare?

You should do so every time that it falls 0.1%.  It would be a great joke that the senior members would enjoy. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

It's all about the games baby!!!!!!!!!!!

it's doomed. Clearly.

The 3ds will be fine. They dont need another price cut.

RolStoppable said:
Carl2291 said:

I wouldn't mind it. Seeing defensive Nintendo fans panicking and running in circles could be pretty entertaining.

The Wii marketshare threads were amazing, because a lot of people were pissed that the Wii kept increasing even though it didn't get good third party support. Those were good times.

I think it could be funny. Newer members wouldnt get it and you could sit back and watch the Vita/3DS fans go at eachother.

May have to experiment next Week. Especially after adjustments.

I'm still lost on this 90% thing.