By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS dropped below 90%

Tagged games:

Flanneryaug said:
Lol, you're joking right? The only way it wouldn't drop below 90% is if the 3DS was outselling the Vita 9:1 worldwide, that doesn't mean that the 3DS is in trouble, it is still dominating.

I'm pretty sure it is a joke. Anyone could figure out that, new console introduced into market = less market share for other.

Around the Network

At first I was like "WTF are you talking about?" but then I realized you were talking marketshare!

Yeah Vita is is a huge threat to Nintendo! I mean 10.2% marketshare? Nintendo, watch out!

The one I bought last week didn't even help! ~3DS is still going down! D:

miz1q2w3e said:

That's because you bought one.  You needed to buy nine.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
miz1q2w3e said:

That's because you bought one.  You needed to buy nine...

... hundred. 

Around the Network

Market share is cruel, take Japan... 12:1 and the thing can't even get a pathetic 90% share...

3DoomS is doomed alright!

One should always look who the op is!
Btw, nice thread Galaki.

And, yup brings up some memories, wondering how big would've been the meltdown if Wii would've reached 50%

axumblade said:
It's too bad that it's not in a pie chart. I miss the occasional appearance of Pac-Man when we used to have pie charts. :/

Careful what you wish for.

Christmas will fix this under 90% issue.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Millenium said:
axumblade said:
It's too bad that it's not in a pie chart. I miss the occasional appearance of Pac-Man when we used to have pie charts. :/

Careful what you wish for.

Looks likw a Pacman with his head back. Most likely he is laughing... "HAHA Vita!"

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.