By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crysis 3 not coming to the Wii U

what's the problem with that? -- thought ''I still don't see how first-person shooters will be any fun on that hulking controller.'' ... that destructoid guy is an idiot.

Around the Network

is he using a double negative with the Phrase "Not A Fat Chance" ?

"Fat chance" means not likely. "Not a fat chance" means "Not not likely".....right?

Crisis 3 Wii U enhanced edition confirmed.

I'm beginning to feel Wii U might apparently lose the steam very early if games aren't releasing on it. Just hoping Crytek reconsiders.

Rol is so mad he is smashing his wii and all his games.

Around the Network
GameAnalyser said:
I'm beginning to feel Wii U might apparently lose the steam very early if games aren't releasing on it. Just hoping Crytek reconsiders.

Consider the cirumstances right now.  E3 has yet to even happen yet here is the known 3rd party game list thus far.

Aliens: Colonial Marines
Assassin's Creed III
Batman: Arkham City
Untitled Battlefield
Darksiders II
Untitled Dirt
Dragon Quest X: The Five Awakening Races Online
Untitled F1/Formula One
Killer Freaks from Outer Space
Lego City Stories
Metro: Last Light
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Pikmin 3
Project CARS
Project Nova
Untitled Rabbids
Untitled Super Mario game
Untitled Super Smash Bros. sequel
Untitled Tekken
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online
Untitled The Legend of Zelda
Your Shape Wii U

10 of these 22 games are or will be rated M.  19 of the 22 are targeted at core gamers.  And as I aleady said, E3 is still to come.    Now look back at this period prior to the Wii launching.  It most certainly did not have such a huge mix of core dedicated 3rd party multiplatform titles.  Not even after E3.

Here is a list of Wii launch titles.   Look at the difference.

Call of Duty 3
Crayon Shin-chan: Saikyou Kazoku Kasukabe King Wii
Elebits
Excite Truck
Gottlieb Pinball Classics
Happy Feet
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Madden NFL 07
Monster 4x4 World Circuit
Need for Speed: Carbon
Rampage: Total Destruction
Red Steel
SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
Tamagotchi: Party On!/Tamagotchi's Sparkling President
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Wii Play
Wii Sports
Wing Island
Barnyard
Cars
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Ennichi no Tatsujin
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
GT Pro Series
Kororinpa: Marble Mania
Machi Kuru Domino
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Necro-Nesia
Open Season
Rayman Raving Rabbids
SD Gundam G Breaker
Super Fruit Fall
Super Swing Golf
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

I think it's safe to say that the Wii U will jump out of the gate with some damn good software.  And remember, E3 hasn't even happened yet.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

GameAnalyser said:

That's where you want Nintendo to offer a great selection on launch, not a lackluster lineup like the 3DS had.

As long as Nintendo have a 10-15M(+?) seller available on launch along with a few smaller games from Nintendo and 3rd parties, while staying at a reasonable price, then the Wii U will have a good enough launch period.

It should have Call of Duty, so Crysis 3 is no major loss. Hell, who knows what we're gonna see for it at E3?

Is this coming to the other consoles, though? I need to know whether i should get mad about this.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Carl2291 said:
Silly decision.

Could be the best console version, could use the U-Pad in cool ways, could have the benefit of "high profile launch game" sales.

Some developers really are silly.

i doesnt have the power the same problem was thought when cyrsis 1 was realease like 6 years ago  it was a pc exclusive and it was well recieved also being that the hardware for pc varies and can only be done by the high end wii u just doesnt have the power of the current gen  or at least not enough for crysis

Bossman112 said:
is he using a double negative with the Phrase "Not A Fat Chance" ?

its the same as saying slim to none the man who said it is a bit foriegn so his youthinisms arent like completly on the level he ment it like nooo, way