By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crysis 3 not coming to the Wii U

Likely coming to other consoles Mr K. What bothers me the most about this article is that trollish comment at the end. What a fucking noob.

Mr Khan, if anything that comment about the controller should make us all upset. What an idiot, seriously.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Is this coming to the other consoles, though? I need to know whether i should get mad about this.

ps3 xbox 360 and pc

pc will look the best as always

A Wii U release of Crysis 3 is highly unlikely according to Crytek creative development director Rasmus Højengaard.

Speaking with Destructoid, Højengaard stated that there is “not a fat chance” the game will appear on Nintendo’s next home console.

“I don’t think it’s possible. Right now the launch platforms are PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. I don’t think it’s on the cards to do a Wii U version,” he clarified.

Any interpretation that Højengaard’s remarks refer to the power of the upcoming console should be reserved however. “I would say that our game is less reliant on technical capabilities this time around because of the setting,” Højengaard explained. “You could remove a lot of the fancy render tech and still it’d look great… we want to ensure that the experience of playing the game is not going to differ from platform to platform, only the fidelity of the visuals.”

http://www.vg247.com/2012/04/25/crysis-3-on-wii-u-unlikely-according-to-crytek/

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

lame excuse, wii u is compatible with remote and classic controller. three options there to pick from.

there has to be a reasn behind it in the background, or he is an idiot for making lame comments.

This news is good news to me.

Around the Network

^You really do hate Nintendo...

lololololol Crysis didn't appear last year behind Riccitiello during his onstage speech at Nintendo's presser

any 1 noticed this before?

or min 59:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGJ7Hnry_D8

Totaldemon said:

lololololol Crysis didn't appear last year behind Riccitiello during his onstage speech at Nintendo's presser

any 1 noticed this before?

EA don't own Crysis so not that surprising that it wasn't up there, Overstrike wasn't up there ether.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

well if we can get Battlefield + Call of duty + Medal of Honor im happy, better that than nothing , maybe in the future more independant third parties will come...

-Call of duty is likely to happen, even wii had calls of duty, EVEN DS!
-Battlefield is almost confirmed, riccitello said imagine a battlefield game with frostbite engine on a nintendo console bla bla
-And Medal of honor appears Behind riccitello...

also theres a rumour about timespliters... is not that bad not having crysis 3 after all but its true its an famous game to attract people to the console

anyway that guy from crytek sounded like he hasn't even touched the Wii U or not having interest ATM i hope they will for theyr next game

Totaldemon said:

well if we can get Battlefield + Call of duty + Medal of Honor im happy, better that than nothing , maybe in the future more independant third parties will come...

-Call of duty is likely to happen, even wii had calls of duty, EVEN DS!
-Battlefield is almost confirmed, riccitello said imagine a battlefield game with frostbite engine on a nintendo console bla bla
-And Medal of honor appears Behind riccitello...

also theres a rumour about timespliters... is not that bad not having crysis 3 after all but its true its an famous game to attract people to the console

anyway that guy from crytek sounded like he hasn't even touched the Wii U or not having interest ATM i hope they will for theyr next game

That image was the EA marketing image for E3 not just the Wii U you realise that don't you? They used the same image at their presser, it's not really an indication of what franchises will be coming to Wii U. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter