By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crysis 3 not coming to the Wii U

d21lewis said:
wodanaz20 said:
Bossman112 said:
is he using a double negative with the Phrase "Not A Fat Chance" ?

its the same as saying slim to none the man who said it is a bit foriegn so his youthinisms arent like completly on the level he ment it like nooo, way

LOL @ "youthinisms".  I think the word you were looking for is euthanasia.

Actually, I believe the word he's looking for is euphemisms.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
d21lewis said:
wodanaz20 said:
Bossman112 said:
is he using a double negative with the Phrase "Not A Fat Chance" ?

its the same as saying slim to none the man who said it is a bit foriegn so his youthinisms arent like completly on the level he ment it like nooo, way

LOL @ "youthinisms".  I think the word you were looking for is euthanasia.

Actually, I believe the word he's looking for is euphemisms.

;)

someone should start a chalkboard.

Deoz said:
i wish it wasnt coming to consoles, but they have to make money.

no shit sherlock

Metallicube said:

Crytek hates money confirmed.

That and they just might hate Nintendo period.

Around the Network
milkyjoe said:
Crytek making Timesplitters 4 for Wii U instead confirmed.

hehe...it would be too good to be true.

It is not a technology issue: http://wiiudaily.com/2011/06/crytek-cryengine-3-running-on-wii-u/
Crytek had the engine running on WiiU a year ago.

My guess is that it is (a) development issue or (b) a business decision. My money is on some of both, but the interviewee was talking about development issues. After the "Not a fat chance." comment (which he appeared to struggle with what to say), the next sentence was "The launch platforms are ..." So my guess is took the question to mean AT LAUNCH.

Personally, it does not make any impact on my life.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

mike_intellivision said:

My guess is that it is (a) development issue or (b) a business decision. My money is on some of both, but the interviewee was talking about development issues. After the "Not a fat chance." comment (which he appeared to struggle with what to say), the next sentence was "The launch platforms are ..." So my guess is took the question to mean AT LAUNCH.

Mike from Morgantown

bold is what makes me want to get very evil with that man...  I'm getting troll-intolerant.

Edit: The developer is an okay guy, it's the author I'd like to slap.

happydolphin said:
mike_intellivision said:

Mike from Morgantown

bold is what makes me want to get very evil with that man...  I'm getting troll-intolerant.

Two points ... First, the next sentences were actually began with "I don't think so. I don't think it's going to be possible. Right now, ... [the launch platforms are...]. This strengthens the development arguement.

Second, I am not sure that Rasmus Hoejengaard realized the power in the idiom he chose (between the accent and the name, I am betting that English is not his first language).

Third, eveyone is only picking up the first setnence and not the rest of the response. This shows a bias in reporting.  (A general "if it bleeds, it leads" bias, not necessarily an anti-Nintendo one though I would not rule that out from some places).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Is anyone surprised? Expected.