By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Moderator staff change

Machina has stepped down as head mod and for the time being I will take his place.  It was a bit of a surprise on my end so I'm not sure how long it'll last, and there's a good chance I will look to let one of the more active moderators take the position since I'm not sure I have the time.  But for now please direct any and all moderator complaints/requests/whatever else you come up with to me.  My apologies if all these site changes in the next few weeks cause confusion, but at some point we'll get it all figured out I'm sure.  

Around the Network

Sad to see Machina go, did a lot for the community here.

You'd be great at the job, but if you don't want it... I'd nominate Kantor, personally.

Machina's leaving? ... well that sucks.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Well, as he once famously said to me, people come and go, no need to dwell on them. Or some shit like that.
Still sad to see him go.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Torillian said:

Machina has stepped down as head mod and for the time being I will take his place.  It was a bit of a surprise on my end so I'm not sure how long it'll last, and there's a good chance I will look to let one of the more active moderators take the position since I'm not sure I have the time.  But for now please direct any and all moderator complaints/requests/whatever else you come up with to me.  My apologies if all these site changes in the next few weeks cause confusion, but at some point we'll get it all figured out I'm sure.  

What's Naz' interest level in reclaiming his position? He did an excellent, excellent job.

Bring Makingmusic back to moderation team.

I would personally suggest Montana for the position.

Around the Network

Just to add to my other post - I'd say Monty is the best mod here on the site...

The reason I didn't "nominate" him, so to say, is because he said he was getting bored of the site on his wall. Kantor is more in touch with the forums, posting on a more regular basis. While Monty is the best mod here, Kantor would be the better choice for "leading" the moderators.

I hope this isn't over that Source/Seece bollocks that's been going on. Saw Machina's name being thrown about during that.

Definitely nominate Maxwell.

Why has Machina left?

hatmoza said:
Torillian said:

What's Naz' interest level in reclaiming his position? He did an excellent, excellent job.

Bring Makingmusic back to moderation team.

I would personally suggest Montana for the position.

I doubt MM even cares about this site anymore.