By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Reveal Trailer is Live

i've never been interested in a COD game as much as i am in BOPS 2. this game looks like a step up fro treyarch

Around the Network

so their fighting machines?

Arnold Schwarzenegger called.....

The Story is set in two eras. 2025 and the 1980s. The horse chase scene is obviously in the 80s.

People complain no matter what COD does. If 3arch had of done another cold war era like Black ops 1 people would complain. Now 3arch are trying to think outside the box and shake up COD and people whine about change. All we've seen is a 2 minute trailer from the CAMPAIGN. No multiplayer , no zombies. We haven't even got to see any real 1st person gameplay. What do you expect with a reveal trailer? Of course they're tring to be flasy as possible . When we see the multiplayer reveal then we can have a better judge.

At least they are trying to change!

Good luck Treyarch with that i hope the game is good because we all want good games!

Halo 4 + Black Ops 2 its gonna be a crazy 2 weeks i hope. Well i didnt like Black Ops online but campaign was pretty good, i hope they improve their online to be more like Mw.

Around the Network

Futuristic? 

Damn, i thought it will be set in the eighties, taking out crackheads, with awesome 80's music and ghostbusters-like theme whenever i go online.

Anonymous response to BlackOps 2

I did not expect si-fi in COD game I guess future soldier is an influence

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku