By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Reveal Trailer is Live

lol! There's 3 thing I laughed at in the trailer:

1. The horse chase

2. The four legged robot/drone thing constantly showing up and then it's final appearance looks as though it's about to walk into a wall

3. "The future is black"

This looks bizarre...

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

Around the Network

HOLY CRAP!!!. ROBO COP???

Yay!!!

Cool trailer. looks interesting at the least, dying to see that multiplayer and Zombies though ...and that wont be for a while now.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Mega boner intact. *SPLOOGE*

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

VGKing said:
Nsanity said:

Fucking epic! Man(and horse) vs. Machine.

For those that don't know the story of hte game is that all these vehicles and robots are unmanned so when the enemy gets the "keys" and controls them....I guess they go back to the wild west!

If anything, its going to be a mission near the end of the game where you have attack the enemy who has the "key". Maybe most vehicles now have some online link like On Star making any attack with a standard vehicle useless. There was a old looking pickup truck later on in the trailer being blown up. 

Personally for me the trailer did very little. Im more interested in zombies..so Ill probably still pick this game up. 

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
So it launches one week after Halo 4? I wander which of the two decided on their date first and which one had to adjust their release date in fear of the other.

Well COD is much bigger, it's the biggest game in the industry at the moment. Activizion could put it out anyday of the year without any real fear.

I don't think one will have any real effect on the other though.

OT: I'm not too impressed with the graphics of the trailer and the kind of lack of focus. Seems like everything is just blowing up and lots of machines flying everywhere. COD Black OPS had a decent campaign though, so I'll quell my doubts, but I'm not too sure about the direction they've taken.

Nsanity said:

1) Guy on the white horse near the bottom left of the screen (who's hiding pretty well behind another horse) flies off his horse before the missile even reaches him. 

2) Missile actually doesn't hit the ground, and literally flies past everyone. Then, a split second later, the ground explodes for no reason and the three horses on the top left get blown. Hit detection wut?

Dafuq is this. :P

Yikes the engine really shows it's age at some parts.. Still day 1

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Ow and nice sacrifice Frank... Turns out he was alive after all.. :S

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

8 Player Zombies mode? fuck yeah i hope so.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/346029/black-ops-2-zombies-detailed-more-players-more-zombies-new-modes/

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords