By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Reveal Trailer is Live

My least favourite COD was Black Ops. Well now i think of it i haven't played 2, 3 and 5.

Around the Network

Good, can't wait for the sequel to the only call of duty worth $60 :D

VG247

Activision has launched a countdown to the global reveal of the next Call of Duty – which rumours have pegged as Black Ops 2.

CallofDuty.com promises the new game will be shown off during the May 1 basketball playoffs on US cable channel TNT.

The teaser site is dotted with “classified” logos, most of which are scheduled to unlock over the next few days. One yielded an image, which I’ve dropped in below.

The image in the background of the site, also viewable below, shows a fizzy silhouette in a similar pose to that used to promote 2010′s Call of Duty: Black Ops, which fits nicely with predictions that Treyarch’s effort will be the new series complementing annual Modern Warfare releases.

Most tellingly, the timing of the reveal ties in almost perfectly with a promotional image spotted last week, promising a “return”.

Call of Duty: Black Ops outsold 2009′s Modern Warfare 2, and analysts believe it has out-performed Modern Warfare 3 so far.

I loved black ops,so I hope this is true.

No thank you. And why is Modern Warfare 3 still priced the same as new games on digital services? EA...

Around the Network

The Gaming Liberty

The next Call of Duty is Black Ops II and it will release on November 13th this year.

IGN has posted an image of a Target pre-order card sent in by a reader that more than confirms what everyone already thought and knew.

The game will be formally announced on May 1st.

http://thegamingliberty.com/index.php/2012/04/27/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-will-release-on-november-13th/

November is going to be huge for 360.
anyway cant wait for the game.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Great news!

I have marked the day in my calendar so I know when not to give fucks.

Ahem, let's see if my prediction turns out to be correct: This will be the last Call of Duty title to exceed its predecessor in sales.

Loved black ops, although the hit detection was off, I enjoyed the much more balanced multiplayer than mw3, which can just be outright enraging.

Looking forward to it, might even preorder the game.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

So it launches one week after Halo 4? I wander which of the two decided on their date first and which one had to adjust their release date in fear of the other.