By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN'S GOTY IS.....

Well good for them ... with all of thise hype around it , Il deffinatly have to play it later on :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I disagree, but whatever.

coolestguyever said:
I disagree, but whatever.
Don't get all butt-hurt about it....

I like COD4 more but that's just me.

I honestly can't believe that SMG is as fun as everyone is saying it is. I keep thinking about buying it based on all the hype, but from all the gameplay I've seen, it doesn't look all that fun. I don't know what to think.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network
TopCat8 said:
I honestly can't believe that SMG is as fun as everyone is saying it is. I keep thinking about buying it based on all the hype, but from all the gameplay I've seen, it doesn't look all that fun. I don't know what to think.

You have a Wii...but aren't interested in Mario Galaxy?  Does not compute.

TopCat8 said:

I feel the same way, but I bought into SMG because the massive hype (especially here).

It's definetely a well made game, but I just kinda got bored.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

mario galaxy is the best game i have ever played! :)

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

i like IGN the most and Trust them more than any other review site and i truly think that SMG deserved it

super_etecoon said:

You have a Wii...but aren't interested in Mario Galaxy?  Does not compute.

I'm also not interested in SMG, but I does not like any Jump&Run. I think they are annoying. But I understand that many people like Platformers and I'm sure SMG is a very well made exemplar of this species. My GOTY is Zelda:Phantom Hourglass, I buyed it last week and cannot stop playing it. It's great. Better than even all the games I played on the Wii including Twighlight Princess. On the Wii the best game last year was Metroid Prime 3.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]