Forums - Gaming Discussion - For all the PC gamers out there......

What Pc gamers buy:

 

What PC gamers think: 

 

 

nuff said...



Yay!!!

Around the Network

You just made me pull up Steam to see what 15 games for $60...



axumblade said:
You just made me pull up Steam to see what 15 games for $60...


It means you can get 15 games with a $60 budget as compared to consoles, you can only get one. 



Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
axumblade said:
You just made me pull up Steam to see what 15 games for $60...


It means you can get 15 games with a $60 budget as compared to consoles, you can only get one. 


Or I could buy used, or buy older games, or buy mini-games, or psn/xbla games. With an Ios or Android device I could buy 60 games!

Just playing devils advocate, I know Steam is generally much cheaper and steam sales are crazy. 



I remember buying the Sqeenix pack a while back, cost me 100 euros for 46 games... GOG also has some fantastic deals and DRM free software that works on any Windows setup!



End of 2016 hardware sales:

Wii U: 15 million. PS4: 54 million. One: 30 million. 3DS: 64.8 million. PSVita: 15.2 million.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
axumblade said:
You just made me pull up Steam to see what 15 games for $60...


It means you can get 15 games with a $60 budget as compared to consoles, you can only get one. 


Or I could buy used, or buy older games, or buy mini-games, or psn/xbla games. With an Ios or Android device I could buy 60 games!

Just playing devils advocate, I know Steam is generally much cheaper and steam sales are crazy. 

I've just evolved into the worst kind of trophy whore. If I don't get to level 14 by June, then I am going to live in disappointment with myself. :/



thing is you never get that back. I buy games new from the UK for $70 NZD and sell them on trademe for 70-80 after im done so gaming on consoles is cheaper if your smart.



Gaming on PC is specially sweet if your hardware is high end and you are attending the second half of a console generation, as we are now...
... this comes from the guy with a very modest ATI 5750 1G DDR 5 GUI that still manages to run games better than on consoles.

Still, when a game is supposed to be played on a controller and on a console, I stick to them.



axumblade said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
axumblade said:
You just made me pull up Steam to see what 15 games for $60...


It means you can get 15 games with a $60 budget as compared to consoles, you can only get one. 


Or I could buy used, or buy older games, or buy mini-games, or psn/xbla games. With an Ios or Android device I could buy 60 games!

Just playing devils advocate, I know Steam is generally much cheaper and steam sales are crazy. 

I've just evolved into the worst kind of trophy whore. If I don't get to level 14 by June, then I am going to live in disappointment with myself. :/

Sly Cooper collection and Hannah Montana: The Movie: The Game my friend.



But PC has no trophies so even if games costed 1 buck I wouldnt buy it for the simple fact that there are no trophies.