By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%

Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%

The Marsh 20 6.33%

The Forest 17 5.38%

The Sea 24 7.59%

The Mountain 13 4.11%

The Valley 5 1.58%

Fallen Arm 22 6.96%

The Field of Metal 9 2.85%

See results! 73 23.10%

Total:305
AndrewWK said:

Sharla Boobs are Jiggling

Oh you :p They are certainly her greatest...'assets', as it were. More interesting to me is the same 'motion' for Vanea. You'll see what I mean :-p

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Ugh, what have I done! I'll come back tomorrow and this thread will have devolved completely...

I don´t understand the relationsships between the teammates anymore. Sharla had this Husband Gadolt right? And Shulk is in love with Fiora, but Birdgirl likes shulk (which is kinda weird with those wings on her had) right? so far I guess I get it. But I don´t understand the relations between Dunban-Sharla, Reyne-Sharla its obvious that everybody looks up to Mr. Badass but I had kinda the impression that Sharla is in love with him. And everybody is an asshole to Reyne anyway.

AndrewWK said:

I don´t understand the relationsships between the teammates anymore. Sharla had this Husband Gadolt right? And Shulk is in love with Fiora, but Birdgirl likes shulk (which is kinda weird with those wings on her had) right? so far I guess I get it. But I don´t understand the relations between Dunban-Sharla, Reyne-Sharla its obvious that everybody looks up to Mr. Badass but I had kinda the impression that Sharla is in love with him. And everybody is an asshole to Reyne anyway.

I'll admit I don't completely understand your questions, but:

1) High Entia and Homs are capable of interbreeding, and in fact Melia is half-Homs.

2) I don't think there's anything between Dunban/Sharla beyond platonic friendship. To be honest, outside their specific heart-to-hearts they don't really interact much.

3) Reyn's an idiot. But everyone knows this, including Reyn, so no one (except perhaps Melia) dislikes him for it. Most of them do understandably get exasperated with how simple and slow he can be, though.

Conegamer said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
I simply love this game, this will be the third time I've actually played it and first time actually getting past the first 20 hours :P I played it for each region release but wouldn't play it all the way through until I had my own American copy so I could show support for JRPGs in the states

Nice! And if you never got past 20 hours, then you probably never got past the Marsh. If so, you've got a lot of goodness ahead of you! 

But ditch Reyn. He's rubbish.

Yeah I never got past Colony 6 actually, but I've sadly been spoiled on some of the goodness given how I drooled over the live streams after the game released.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
AndrewWK said:

1) High Entia and Homs are capable of interbreeding, and in fact Melia is half-Homs.

2) I don't think there's anything between Dunban/Sharla beyond platonic friendship. To be honest, outside their specific heart-to-hearts they don't really interact much.

3) Reyn's an idiot. But everyone knows this, including Reyn, so no one (except perhaps Melia) dislikes him for it. Most of them do understandably get exasperated with how simple and slow he can be, though.

Yeah, I thought it was like this: Melia loves Shulk (which is why she chases after hin after what Sharla says) because he's an elegant scientist, and High Entia must have a Homs and High Entia parent. Shulk cannot love Melia because Shulk loves Fiora, despite what happens at the start of the game, he can't move on. Sharla loves Reyn because Reyn reminds Sharla of her husband-to-be, Gadolt, but Reyn's oblivious to it. Then things get more difficult. Dunban has no definite interest, but loves Vanea (I feel) because of the way they interact and as they have the same goal. I also think that he has feelings for Melia, which is why she's the character Dunban saves from harm at Prison Island. And, of course, he loves Fiora, as he is her brother. Riki loves Olga, but everyone loves Riki. You can't not!

I'm glad you guys are finally enjoying this masterpiece.

It's a game that game me 90h the first play, here in italy, and i leave to game to played for when i have no games to do. Because i want to do a second play a 100%.

Not many games inspired me that.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Conegamer said:

but everyone loves Riki. You can't not!

So true!

/BOW TO DA HEROPON YOU FOOLS!

@Progress: (53 Hours in)

Holy Crap! i think it was going to end soon.. silly me. just arrived in Bionis. Sheesh, Shulk sucks so bad when not fighting Mechon, and on top he lost his weapon, and like 400 damage in the progress.. 

Question:

The Sidequests for the Monado Prototypes.. well.. were do i find all those materials? And are these Prototypes all made for Shulk, or are those "Monado's" for the Party?

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Conegamer said:
noname2200 said:
AndrewWK said:

Yeah, I thought it was like this: Melia loves Shulk (which is why she chases after hin after what Sharla says) because he's an elegant scientist, and High Entia must have a Homs and High Entia parent. Shulk cannot love Melia because Shulk loves Fiora, despite what happens at the start of the game, he can't move on. Sharla loves Reyn because Reyn reminds Sharla of her husband-to-be, Gadolt, but Reyn's oblivious to it. Then things get more difficult. Dunban has no definite interest, but loves Vanea (I feel) because of the way they interact and as they have the same goal. I also think that he has feelings for Melia, which is why she's the character Dunban saves from harm at Prison Island. And, of course, he loves Fiora, as he is her brother. Riki loves Olga, but everyone loves Riki. You can't not!

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Conegamer said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
I simply love this game, this will be the third time I've actually played it and first time actually getting past the first 20 hours :P I played it for each region release but wouldn't play it all the way through until I had my own American copy so I could show support for JRPGs in the states

Nice! And if you never got past 20 hours, then you probably never got past the Marsh. If so, you've got a lot of goodness ahead of you! 

But ditch Reyn. He's rubbish.

Yeah I never got past Colony 6 actually, but I've sadly been spoiled on some of the goodness given how I drooled over the live streams after the game released.

I hope that not everything got spoilt for you, especially in the second half! That's the enjoyment of the game