By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%

Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%

The Marsh 20 6.33%

The Forest 17 5.38%

The Sea 24 7.59%

The Mountain 13 4.11%

The Valley 5 1.58%

Fallen Arm 22 6.96%

The Field of Metal 9 2.85%

See results! 73 23.10%

Total:305
Soriku said:
Conegamer said:
I wonder if the announcement of the new game in the series will give Xenoblade any sort of boost. It's currently sat on 825k and is selling around 1k a week. The holiday boost gave it nearly 40k in one week though!

I see a million as being a milestone that should be easily passable now. And a well deserved one too. Great game.

Xenoblade went back up Amazon Japan's charts momentarily when X was announced. I remember Baten Kaitos Origins also going up around when Xenoblade released.

Xenoblade is overtracked on here btw...

Yeah, well I heard that your posts are overtracked.

What do you think of that?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Soriku said:
Conegamer said:
I wonder if the announcement of the new game in the series will give Xenoblade any sort of boost. It's currently sat on 825k and is selling around 1k a week. The holiday boost gave it nearly 40k in one week though!

I see a million as being a milestone that should be easily passable now. And a well deserved one too. Great game.

Xenoblade went back up Amazon Japan's charts momentarily when X was announced. I remember Baten Kaitos Origins also going up around when Xenoblade released.

Xenoblade is overtracked on here btw...

Yeah, well I heard that your posts are overtracked.

What do you think of that?

I heard that as well. I really hope it isn't overtracked though; but with it being a GameStop exclusive it seems likely. In addition, we stopped tracking JP sales a looooong time ago. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I am now mad at myself for not purchasing this game sooner. -.-

NintendoPie said:

I know that feel. Beat myself up for losing Metroid Prime Trilogy.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
NintendoPie said:

I know that feel. Beat myself up for losing Metroid Prime Trilogy.

You don't want to know how many times I've done stupid things with my games.

I traded in literally all (except Pokemon XD, what the heck?!) of my GameCube games for the Wii. Those included Pikmin 1 and 2... which are now very rare.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

Well, if there was someone who constantly told you to buy the game earlier perhaps you'd be fine...

The longer you wait the more it will cost.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:

Well, if there was someone who constantly told you to buy the game earlier perhaps you'd be fine...

The longer you wait the more it will cost.

I feel like you're trying to hint at something here.

spurgeonryan said:
http://www.amazon.com/XenoBlade-Chronicles-RP-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B007RNWUC4/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1359312844&sr=1-1&keywords=xenoblade+chronicles
So it was limited edition? Damn! I guess I should have bought it sooner. Will have to craigslist it now used.

Yes. GameStop had it for a Limited Time.

spurgeonryan said:
It sold so well though. How is it going to make it to a million now?

Japanese Sales, I'm guessing. Europe also still has it. (I think.)

How many of ya'll beat Avalanche Abassy yet?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)