By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%

Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%

The Marsh 20 6.33%

The Forest 17 5.38%

The Sea 24 7.59%

The Mountain 13 4.11%

The Valley 5 1.58%

Fallen Arm 22 6.96%

The Field of Metal 9 2.85%

See results! 73 23.10%

Total:305
Otakumegane said:
How many of ya'll beat Avalanche Abassy yet?

I have! It wasn't too bad actually.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Otakumegane said:

I have yet to try any of the superbosses, too busy getting my 5th trees. (Also playing FE from time to time on my Wii so kinda divided in time)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
Conegamer said:
Otakumegane said:

I have yet to try any of the superbosses, too busy getting my 5th trees. (Also playing FE from time to time on my Wii so kinda divided in time)

Hey, I just finished Radiant Dawn for the...17th time? You can't go wrong with either! 

I got the 5th skill trees, Fiora's was the worst to get due to the Tephra Cave revisit.

Got lucky and scored a used copy today at GameStop, can't believe people are still trading these in

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

qmoney88 said:
Got lucky and scored a used copy today at GameStop, can't believe people are still trading these in

Nice 1. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
qmoney88 said:

Nice 1. 

Ya I just so happened to randomly check gamestops website today and lo and behold, it said a GameStop roughly 30 miles from my house had low stock so I called to make sure and found out that it had been traded in 15 minutes or so prior to me calling, had it set aside and immediately went and picked it up just to make sure I got it 

qmoney88 said:
Otakumegane said:
qmoney88 said:

Nice 1. 

Ya I just so happened to randomly check gamestops website today and lo and behold, it said a GameStop roughly 30 miles from my house had low stock so I called to make sure and found out that it had been traded in 15 minutes or so prior to me calling, had it set aside and immediately went and picked it up just to make sure I got it 

Oh man. Treasure that copy, it'll become rare in the future. (More so if "X" turns out to be brilliant)

Otakumegane said:
qmoney88 said:
Otakumegane said:
qmoney88 said:

Nice 1. 

Oh man. Treasure that copy, it'll become rare in the future. (More so if "X" turns out to be brilliant)

Believe me, I will.  The game is absolutely brilliant so far, although I'm trying to balance my time between 4 rpgs atm (this, ni no kuni, persona 4 and pokemon black 2).  Out of those four, I feel most compelled to continue with Xenoblade, which is definitely something I wasnt expecting to happen.

I'm glad some people are still able to find copies and enjoy the game :)

Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:
I am now mad at myself for not purchasing this game sooner. -.-

Well, if there was someone who constantly told you to buy the game earlier perhaps you'd be fine...

The longer you wait the more it will cost.

Can't you still import it from Europe?

I bought mine from thehut.com (and it was like 52 USD. something with shipping at European Launch which is about the same price as here),

I'm importing the PC copy of Tomb raider because they get boxed editions and USA only gets digital download and it's actually cheaper for the box with shipping!

but I know you have to mod the wii or play it on emulator.

I think they should do an HD re-release on Wii-U before the X launch in 1080p. And maybe improve the character models and animations. The environments are so beautiful, and look better than PS3 RPG's imo when it's in 1080p. (I say this as a FFXIII-2/Nino kuni fan there's just a lot of areas in each of the games where it's just too barren).