By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN: Kinect Star Wars REVIEW! - Is the Force strong with this one? - Now with all the scores so far!

kowenicki said:
RolStoppable said:
kowenicki said:

fits with move, but nobody has or wants move so why limit your audience.

its a casual game... why cant people get it.

Positive reviews will be few.. but there are some.  CV&G 8.5 for instance.  This review has a simply BRILLIANT and insightful summary of how it is on gaming sites and forums these days:

The verdict 

Cynicism leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads you to not enjoy the best Star Wars game in years. Suspend disbelief and cast aside aspersions - you'll have a riot.

All this confirms is that CV&G was swayed more by Microsoft's swag than other media outlets. Best Star Wars game in years? I mean, come on. How could it possibly get more transparent?

It is the best star wars game in years... it matches the movie franchise perfectly.  Camp, badly written, poorly directed and aimed at kids.

In my very humble opinion.

Around the Network
Panama said:
Behold. The work of 200+ employees.

maybe they meant the london symphony orchestra who made parts of the soundtrack? haha that would explain a little bit of that^^

kitler53 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
pezus said:

Han Solo dance...

Oh dear God! What did I just witness!?!

oh-my-god.  ...and kowenicki is trying to defend this turd??  this has nothing to do with kinect bro -- i'd hate on this on move just as much.

i am not sure about it but isnt't it in the game like "we have some damaged data here, you can look at it if you want but you don't have to" and if you look, you get those dance crazyness? i mean, they make a joke about it in the games by themselve with "damaged data" don't they?

i believe i read this somewhere but not 100% sure...

i feel for the people who feel compelled to defend this, i really do

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

That's what happen when you got 200 people working on a game. Shit comes out mediocre, at best. It works sometimes, but most of the times, it isn't a game made with love and dedication.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
pezus said:

Han Solo dance...

this is one of the greatest turds ive seen han solo dancing lmao, its worth getting the bundle just for the special edition 360 but the game looks rank!!!!!!

why could they not have made a kinect only star wars adventure game instead of this

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Euphoria14 said:
Wow, this thread went dowhill fast.

For those who weren't here, this is the jist of it.

1.) People think Star Wars Kinect is a bad game and show the reviews that reflect this.
2.) User(s) come in and call out those people's character.
3.) Others come in and agree with the general consensus of SWK.
4.) Same User(s) then call those people "Insecure", "Pathetic" and accuse them of spewing "Elitist bullshit". Once again making retorts that do not debunk the claims, but rather attack the character of others.

In other words, this thread is full of awesome.

thanks..now I have to go read through all these pages lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I don't know about you guys but that dance section is brilliant.

I couldn't stop laughing watching those characters dance and the rewritten songs are so awesome xD

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

While I was riding to college this morning people on the radio were BURYING this game like crazy.

It is what it is.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords