By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN: Kinect Star Wars REVIEW! - Is the Force strong with this one? - Now with all the scores so far!

58 as of right now. That's around where I thought it would end up (50-60). It's only 22 reviews so far, so it still may go up or down.

Around the Network
enditall727 said:

it doesnt matter what the scores are

this game could average a 25 out of 100 on metacritic and still wouldn't matter because when the game releases, 360 fans are going to EAT THIS SHIT UP!!!!

..i wouldn't be suprised if this horrid shit breaks 1 million its 1st week on 360

yes totally going to break the million mark in its first week >.>

@ryan

Expected the Metascore to be below 50. So far the game seems to be almost decent.

Did anyone actually think this would score well???

All early impressions and videos said otherwise.

It's just that simple.

Barozi said:
enditall727 said:

it doesnt matter what the scores are

this game could average a 25 out of 100 on metacritic and still wouldn't matter because when the game releases, 360 fans are going to EAT THIS SHIT UP!!!!

..i wouldn't be suprised if this horrid shit breaks 1 million its 1st week on 360

yes totally going to break the million mark in its first week >.>

@ryan

Expected the Metascore to be below 50. So far the game seems to be almost decent.

I wasn't being serious about it breaking 1 million..

I was basically saying that this game is still going to sell

Ouch. 4/10 from Giantbomb.

Can't say I wasn't expecting it, Brad was having a rotten time whenever they showed him playing it.

Around the Network

Kinect is for casual players/soccer moms. The accuracy just isn't there to satisfy core players, so those scores are of no surprise. I think this will sell relatively well though. Those people with Kinects have to buy something at some point.

Hilarious. Watching the meltdowns from hardcore gamers. ROFL.

Gotta love how sad the internet is.

Been having a blast on Kinect Star Wars recently.

Fun Rating 9/10.

A fantastic game for any non prude of gaming excellence. Wait watch the so called hardcore gamers talk about Kinect and how Star Wars sucks.

ROFL. Time to grow up gamers,theres more to life than a controller and HAlo or Uncharted.

pezus said:
selnor said:

Fun Rating 9/10.

A fantastic game for any non prude of gaming excellence. Wait watch the so called hardcore gamers talk about Kinect and how Star Wars sucks.

ROFL. Time to grow up gamers,theres more to life than a controller and HAlo or Uncharted.

You call that gaming excellence and then try to tell us to grow up so we can force ourselves to like it?

Reread the gaming excellence sentance.

Your comment is why the silly internet will never unerstad why this game is so much fun.

Just like the best beat em up ive ever played is Kinet Powerup heros. So so good mulitplayer with some mates and beers.

pezus said:
selnor said:
pezus said:
selnor said:

Fun Rating 9/10.

You call that gaming excellence and then try to tell us to grow up so we can force ourselves to like it?

Your comment is why the silly internet will never unerstad why this game is so much fun.

Just like the best beat em up ive ever played is Kinet Powerup heros. So so good mulitplayer with some mates and beers.

Yes, I represent the whole internet.

"any non prude of gaming excellence" - what is that supposed to mean then? You're saying we are prudes of gaming excellence, correct?

I used to be what the internet class as a hardcore gamer. I still love me some Mass Effect 3 or Halo Reach.

But I no longer want to be associated with the sad lonely individuls who review on websites or cry about scores online.

Kinect Star Wars has provided me alo more fun than titles like Assasins Creed recently or even MAss Effect 3. SHock. I can say that online!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Star Wars Kinct has made me smile and laugh and have fun wth frinds ALOT more than Mass Effct 3.

selnor said:
pezus said:
selnor said:
pezus said:
selnor said:

Fun Rating 9/10.

Yes, I represent the whole internet.

"any non prude of gaming excellence" - what is that supposed to mean then? You're saying we are prudes of gaming excellence, correct?

I used to be what the internet class as a hardcore gamer. I still love me some Mass Effect 3 or Halo Reach.

But I no longer want to be associated with the sad lonely individuls who review on websites or cry about scores online.

Kinect Star Wars has provided me alo more fun than titles like Assasins Creed recently or even MAss Effect 3. SHock. I can say that online!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Star Wars Kinct has made me smile and laugh and have fun wth frinds ALOT more than Mass Effct 3.

I find it funny that you call people sad lonely individuals for being avid gamers, yet you are the one who stays at home playing video games getting drunk rather than going out to pubs, clubs, parties or or events with your friends.