By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN: Kinect Star Wars REVIEW! - Is the Force strong with this one? - Now with all the scores so far!

Sal.Paradise said:
selnor said:
pezus said:
selnor said:
pezus said:
selnor said:
Hilarious. Watching the meltdowns from hardcore gamers. ROFL.

Gotta love how sad the internet is.

Been having a blast on Kinect Star Wars recently.

Fun Rating 9/10.

A fantastic game for any non prude of gaming excellence. Wait watch the so called hardcore gamers talk about Kinect and how Star Wars sucks.

ROFL. Time to grow up gamers,theres more to life than a controller and HAlo or Uncharted.

You call that gaming excellence and then try to tell us to grow up so we can force ourselves to like it?

Reread the gaming excellence sentance.

Your comment is why the silly internet will never unerstad why this game is so much fun.

Just like the best beat em up ive ever played is Kinet Powerup heros. So so good mulitplayer with some mates and beers.

Yes, I represent the whole internet.

"any non prude of gaming excellence" - what is that supposed to mean then? You're saying we are prudes of gaming excellence, correct?

I used to be what the internet class as a hardcore gamer. I still love me some Mass Effect 3 or Halo Reach.

But I no longer want to be associated with the sad lonely individuls who review on websites or cry about scores online.

Kinect Star Wars has provided me alo more fun than titles like Assasins Creed recently or even MAss Effect 3. SHock. I can say that online!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Star Wars Kinct has made me smile and laugh and have fun wth frinds ALOT more than Mass Effct 3.

I find it funny that you call people sad lonely individuals for being avid gamers, yet you are the one who stays at home playing video games getting drunk rather than going out to pubs, clubs, parties or or events with your friends. 

Who says I dont?

recently saw Lee Evans and IRon Maiden!

Whos geting drunk to?

Avid gamers and one track minded slate on the casual for no reason at all are 2 different things.

Around the Network

I played Dance Central 2 for the first time 30 minutes ago and ... 100% chance I'll like this Star Wars game, because I kept thinking, the only thing that could make this game better is if I could dance Stronger as darth vader.

What has happend to Selnor. Oh my god...

Selnor, just stop. You really do say some stupid stuff sometimes.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Lostplanet22 said:
Well it will sell better than if they would make Kotor 3 and that is what matters..Right?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Aldro said:

He hasn't changed one bit. Remember, he was the guy who made a thread immediately after Project Natal's E3 2009 presentation (you know, Milo plus vision videos).

The thread's content?

The Xbox 360 will dominate the rest of the generation as soon as Project Natal a.k.a. Kinect is launched.

I don't care for this "domination" thing, but Rol, did you played Kinect already? Not at your local store (like most sony fans/critics say they had), but on a living room full of people?

I think you would enjoy. It's very fun! I'm playing it right now, waiting for my turn, and... bye, gotta go! :D

didn't see the GI review post 6.5/10. it's abit shocking to see 8's and 9's. not many but still, it's a bit shocking.

RolStoppable said:
Aldro said:

He hasn't changed one bit. Remember, he was the guy who made a thread immediately after Project Natal's E3 2009 presentation (you know, Milo plus vision videos).

The thread's content?

The Xbox 360 will dominate the rest of the generation as soon as Project Natal a.k.a. Kinect is launched

Wow, I don't remember that at all. It's probably hidden behind all those "best graphics" threads he created. I never knew he actually liked stuff like this... I am mostly crying and begging for a new Jedi Knight/Republic commando/Battlefront game but the fact that he just said 9/10 in "fun factor" and then just dismisses the internet despite him being.. you know.. SELNOR.. I ..wow.. ..(speechless).

Just took a look at metacritic (for the lulz):
The game has 4 positive reviews and 4 negative reviews.

So basically there, the cons weigh the same as the pros.

Which leaves us with 22 mixed reviews.
=
giving a 56 score.

By just looking at the game:
The sabering looks awkward as hell, flicking the saber left and right is barely my ideal thought of a Jedi/Sith and in the end, that is what I want. Not a dance game...

Have you guys even seen this video? :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttYvL-qXfng

IF you can watch that WITHOUT laughing, then my god. RESPECT to you!

Selnor I love you so much I am your number 1 fan here on VGC. I can't help but smile everytime I read your posts here!!

Luv Ya!!

LEAVE SELNOR ALONE!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’