By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN: Kinect Star Wars REVIEW! - Is the Force strong with this one? - Now with all the scores so far!

tagging this for the awesome conversation that's going on :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

STOP RIGHT THERE with your ridiculously long quote chains please.

Three at most. Delete the rest. You don't need the context from eight posts earlier in the conversation.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

Three at most. Delete the rest. You don't need the context from eight posts earlier in the conversation.

LOOOOL Kantor the detective for sure. XD (With help from Rol, his trusty sidekick(?))

"Funfactor is the only rating I give games anymore. Obviously why we play games in the first place.
For example:

Rayman O = 9/10
AC Brotherood = 7/10
Mass Efect 3 = 8/10
Star Wars Kinect = 9/10
"

Star wars Kinect is more fun then AC Brotherhood and equal to the excellent Rayman Origins?
My eyes and all the reviews must clearly be wrong.

I guess Kinect Rush is awesome too? It got 1 point more then Star wars from Eurogamer.

How about appeal factor, I give SW Kinect a 2 for that. It's not that I don't like motion gaming, Kung Fu Live is an excellent fun workout with the custom modes. But for anything game wise I want lag free precision.

Kantor said:

MY HERO!

Around the Network
selnor said:

How about you get some friends together and give it a try yourself. Find out :)

My friends keep telling me they dont wear their obi-wan underwear anymore... I wonder what they mean by that :s

selnor said:
spurgeonryan said:
selnor said:
Just a quick serious question. Has anyon actually played the game?

Its really really fun.

Figting Vader in Cloud City to is boyhood dream stuff.

Love the dance stuff to. Basically with some friends its pisstake time out of starwars. Dancing Stormtroopers. Clasic stuff. he most fun Ive had with a Star Wars Videogame since Emmpire Strikes Back on Snes.

So in that case, what would you score this game?

Funfactor is the only rating I give games anymore. Obviously why we play games in the first place.

For example:

Rayman O = 9/10

AC Brotherood = 7/10

Mass Efect 3 = 8/10

Star Wars Kinect = 9/10

Star Wars Kinect > Mass Effect 3 ???

Mass Effect 3 ending(s) suck, but seriously...

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
selnor said:

Funfactor is the only rating I give games anymore. Obviously why we play games in the first place.

For example:

Rayman O = 9/10

AC Brotherood = 7/10

Mass Efect 3 = 8/10

Star Wars Kinect = 9/10

Star Wars Kinect > Mass Effect 3 ???

Mass Effect 3 ending(s) suck, but seriously...

I know right - I think if he just had some friends over to laugh at the ridiculous ending and take the piss out the series, he would have loved it even more.

NintendoPie said:
Kantor said:

LOOOOL Kantor the detective for sure. XD (With help from Rol, his trusty sidekick(?))

I prefer informant. Darthdevidem01 is my sidekick, wherever the hell he's gone :/

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

SvennoJ said:

"Funfactor is the only rating I give games anymore. Obviously why we play games in the first place.
For example:

Rayman O = 9/10
AC Brotherood = 7/10
Mass Efect 3 = 8/10
Star Wars Kinect = 9/10
"

Star wars Kinect is more fun then AC Brotherhood and equal to the excellent Rayman Origins?
My eyes and all the reviews must clearly be wrong.

I guess Kinect Rush is awesome too? It got 1 point more then Star wars from Eurogamer.

How about appeal factor, I give SW Kinect a 2 for that. It's not that I don't like motion gaming, Kung Fu Live is an excellent fun workout with the custom modes. But for anything game wise I want lag free precision.

My kids tink Kinect Rush is way better.

Giving my kids a choice between Kinect Rush/Kinect Star Wars or Halo Reach/Uncharted?

I think you know the answer.

What gives anyone the right to say 100's families having fun with Kinect Rush and Kinect Star Wars are wrong?

Because a guy in some Giant Bomb studio doesnt understand why anyone would appreciate these games doesnt mean they deserve these silly scores.

Any game that lets me have fun with my kids and my mates is pure win. And Kinect Star Wars has been awesome at this. Just behind Kinect Sports Season 2 for best Kinect game yet.