By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Now Wii U Is Less Powerful Than PS3/360? This Is Getting Stupid!

TruckOSaurus said:
I think Nintendo is trolling certain developers by sending them fake Wii U consoles to punish them for dumping too much shovelware on the Wii.

That would actually be pretty 'effing epic trolling if they did that!

Around the Network

THE WII MICRO!

(thats the controller, it plays only virtual console games, because retro games are so cool and shit) 

Well this will keep on going on. Comparisons between ps3 and 360's abilities are still made to this day.

To be honest I don't have a fucking clue of what's going on any more. I'm buying it regardless.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Around the Network

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

nah they will actually have to make an effort TO make it worse than the current gen given how old they are

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Millenium said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I think Nintendo is trolling certain developers by sending them fake Wii U consoles to punish them for dumping too much shovelware on the Wii.

That would actually be pretty 'effing epic trolling if they did that!

The awesome thing is is that I could see Nintendo doing something like that. XD

The way to built supercomputers is to put together a lot of processors together so it would make sense for Nintendo to follow their previous approach and tape together 2 or 4 Wii !!!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

The tech speak those anonymous devs have come out with is just too much for me to comprehend.

VGChartz