By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8
spurgeonryan said:
SvennoJ said:
I'm in season 3 now of Star Trek Enterprise. Just watched the obligatory western episode. At least T'Pol got a small break from being exploited.

Dark matter started up again, it's no expanse, but I'll see where it goes. They're trying to sell this huge conflict, however it all feels very small. Working on a tiny budget I guess.

So where do you rank Enterprise? I never got around to watching more than one episode. I love Voyager as a kid so Enterprise had a lot to live up to. 

https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2017/06/jason-david-frank-and-amy-jo-johnson-cameo-in-deleted-power-rangers-scene/

In case anyone wants more Power Ranger action.

It starts off slow, but I'm enjoying it more than DS9. (which I only watched one season of) It gets good in season 2 and season 3 is a bit like Voyager so far. Voyager lost steam at the end for me, for ranking second half of S2 and S3 so far is better than the last season of Voyager. TOS and TNG still come before either.

Around the Network

kedi (documentary)

7.5/10

a silent voice (anime)

7.5/10

in the deep aka 47 meteres down (2017)

7/10

twilights last gleaming (1977)

7/10

power rangers (2017)

6.5/10

rewatched ginger snaps and repo man

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

mishima a life in four chapters (1985)

8/10

what the health (2017)

8/10

resident evil vendetta (2017)

6.5/10

better call saul (s3)

8/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

the bad batch (2016)

7/10

fargo (s3)

i almost hate it but i just cant give it a low score lol

7/10

rewatched re animator

Tsubasa Ozora

apprentice (singapore)

8.5/10

spa night (korean)

7.5/10

king arthur legend of the sword (2017)

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network

the lost city of z (2016)

7/10

dont hang up (2016)

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Star trek enterprise S3 8/10 Surprisingly good.
Now I'm in season 4 and it's a huge step down from season 3.

Fargo S3 was indeed on the edge of annoying, still 7/10

Better call Saul S3 6/10 Occasionally good to almost great, also parts where its like watching paint dry.

Dark matter S3 so far 5/10

I haven't watched a movie in a long time, too busy with VR.

okja (2017)

weird and fun. some of the acting was bad especially the donnie darko guy..its on netflix right now.

7.5/10

rewatched blade runner

Tsubasa Ozora

spurgeonryan said:

Glad you enjoyed King Arthur. 

Have you seen The Mummy yet?

yeah i liked how they skipped some of the boring parts with quick or over editing.. short and to the point.

ive not yet seen the mummy but alien covenant is availaible right now but only in korea :D so thats next

Tsubasa Ozora

alien covenant (2017)

6.5/10

another evil (2016)

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora