By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

wonder woman (2017)

7.5/10

dreadnaught (chinese)

8/10

fabricated city (korean)

7/10

the circle (2017)

6.5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

the mummy (2017)

7/10

rewatched john wick chapter 2

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

dunkirk (2017)

worked great for the first 10-15min ,but then it got monotonous.. simply because the music was just too much banging on your senses, so that you just couldnt take in the action and drama. must be seen on the big screen to enjoy all the practical effects and that shit but its still not worth your money.

7.5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

I finished up on the 100, I guess season 4. It was satisfying although pretty stupid too at times. I'll watch season 5 when its complete on Netflix.

Also finished up on Between season 2, it's only 6 episodes. Average show with bad acting, good they finished it quickly. Very low budget.

spurgeonryan said:
SvennoJ said:
I finished up on the 100, I guess season 4. It was satisfying although pretty stupid too at times. I'll watch season 5 when its complete on Netflix.

Also finished up on Between season 2, it's only 6 episodes. Average show with bad acting, good they finished it quickly. Very low budget.

I am really not understanding season 5. Somehow they outlast the fallout?

For some reason the last fallout would only take 5 years for the Earth to be safe enough again.

I continued with Sense 8, season 2, nicely shot. I don't how long these prolonged constant cuts between all of them can remain interesting, yet interesting enough for now to prolong my break from DS9.

Around the Network

Male feminist Joss Whedon is a hypocrite according to his ex-wife:

http://www.thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/amp/

Yeps, just another thirsty male feminist..

spurgeonryan said:
SvennoJ said:

For some reason the last fallout would only take 5 years for the Earth to be safe enough again.

I continued with Sense 8, season 2, nicely shot. I don't how long these prolonged constant cuts between all of them can remain interesting, yet interesting enough for now to prolong my break from DS9.

That.... Does not seem to make sense,  buy since I am not a scientist I will buy it. 

Watched Breakheart Pass on-demand on my new direct TV,  finally dumped concatenation after nearly a decade. 

Great Bronson movie,  one of many.  9.5/10 a classic. 

It fits in with the rest of the show not making a lot of sense :) It looks good anyway and is entertaining to watch.

I finished season 2 of Sense 8 and meh. Too many agendas being pushed, hardly any plot advancement. Then in the last episode they skip over all the interesting preparation parts. Got to have that slow-mo cut back and forth time. Not a good sign I was starting to root for the bpo to stop that whiny millenial cluster, knock some sense into them. I'll probably still watch the end in a year, a long break will do it good.

Back to DS9 for now, fell asleep on the couch last night watching an episode.

Lawlight said:
Male feminist Joss Whedon is a hypocrite according to his ex-wife:

http://www.thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/amp/

Yeps, just another thirsty male feminist..

I'm a male feminist, and have never once made advances on another woman.

it comes at night (2017)

7.5/10

annabelle creation (2017)

7.5/10

guardians of the galaxy vol.2 (2017)

7/10

the hitmans bodyguard (2017)

7/10

dave made a maze (2017)

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

twin peaks (s2)

8/10

bluebeard (korean)

7/10

pirates of the caribbean dead men tell no tales (2017)

6.5/10

Tsubasa Ozora