By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

hansel and gretel (korean) 

7/10

greatful dead (japanese)

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
Independence day Resurgance 5/10

I'm being generous since the sound effects were great. It was the only sci-fi I could find on Netflix that I had not seen yet. Netflix seems to be more for tv shows nowadays. Anyway the movie... Just one little thing, if a ship that size and weight attaches itself to Earth, it's orbit will be fucked, game over.

spurgeonryan said:
I was greatly disappointed in Independence Day 2 as well. I struggled to find redeeming qualities and I think that was only based on my Nostalgia levels. They could have done so much more. Jeff Goldblums talent is always wasted in sequels.

5.1/10

GotG 2
8/10

My hype was too high as usual. I like story building and slow spots do not annoy me that much in action packed super hero movies. But there were a lot of slow spots and the family angle was jammed down our throats to much.

Still good and we had a ton of Yondu and his arrow....so that gave it anotherpoint. Seriously!

First GotG 9.8/10 just so everyone knows how I feel about it.

Regarding ID4-2. Was never planning on watching it, but it was on Movie Central, and I was in for the day. It was as good as I expected, which is to say, not very. 4/10. Even that could be generous.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

hounds of love (2016)

8/10

over the edge (1979)

8/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Thank bro nice gold..

the red pill (documentary)

gender equality and bla,bla,bla ...a female feminist who also directs this lol after looking and doing some research about male rights turns a 180.

8/10

white girl (2016)

7.5/10

before i fall (2017)

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network

kaili blues (chinese)

8/10

fantastic mr. fox (2009)

8/10

the lego batman movie (2017)

7.5/10

unacknowledged (2017)

7/10

the fate of the furious (2017)

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

john wick chapter 2 (2017)

7.5/10

raw (france)

7.5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

spurgeonryan said:

Only a 7.5 for John Wick chapter 2? I am dying for the 3rd one. Not sure how a beaten Wick is going to get out of it.

you are right. lets make it an 8/10  :D

Tsubasa Ozora

I'm in season 3 now of Star Trek Enterprise. Just watched the obligatory western episode. At least T'Pol got a small break from being exploited.

Dark matter started up again, it's no expanse, but I'll see where it goes. They're trying to sell this huge conflict, however it all feels very small. Working on a tiny budget I guess.

akahige (japanese)

8.5/10

the lure (poland)

7.5/10

a cure for wellness (2016)

7.5/10

life (2017)

7/10

extraordinary mission (chinese)

7/10

busters mal heart (2016)

7/10

the belko experiment (2017)

6.5/10

Tsubasa Ozora