By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

split (2016)

7.5/10

pandora (korean)

7/10

gantz 0 (japanese)

7/10

brain damage (1988)

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

prevenge (2016)

8/10

we go on (2016)

7/10

dig two graves (2014)

7/10

kung fu yoga (chinese, indian)

6.5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

here alone (2016)

7/10

tell me something (korean)

7/10

ao oni the animation movie (japanese)

7/10

teen titans the judas contract (2017)

7/10

night of the creeps (1986)

6.5/10

rewatched the gate (1987)

samurai jack is back from the past and its fucking awesome.

Tsubasa Ozora

swing girls (japanese)

8/10

kong skull island (2017)

6.5/10

the void (2016)

6.5/10

rewatched the blob (1988) liked it a lot I dont remeber it being good lol even some of the special effects looked nice.

Tsubasa Ozora

logan (2016)

finally some balls in these superhero movies but its wolverines swansong so i guess thats the reason... i would probably give it a bigger score if the ending or last 20min had better execution.

8/10

house (1986)

7.5/10

rewatched maximum overdrive wasnt interesting as i remember.. it was directed by stephen king O.O

90s nonsense :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network

^^i remember the sword and the sorcerer much fun i might rewatch that next after parents (1989)

Tsubasa Ozora

Logan

6/10

I thought it was boring. You see Logan waking up from sleep or unconsciousness literally about 10 times. What a shame that this is how the character is retired.

spurgeonryan said:
Lawlight said:
Logan

6/10

I thought it was boring. You see Logan waking up from sleep or unconsciousness literally about 10 times. What a shame that this is how the character is retired.

Really? Was that because he was knocked out, getting old or just getting close to death?

@ kljesta

Yeah I am really ezcited about them all. Just hope the tape is still good.

All of the above + he was just sleeping a lot of the times.

behemoth (documentary)

8.5/10

detour (2016)

7/10

killer klowns from outer space (1988)

7/10

railroad tigers (chinese)

6.5/10

rewatched parents

Tsubasa Ozora

the age of shadows (korean)

7.5/10

personal shopper (2016)

7.5/10

nightmare (1964)

7.5/10

journey to the west demon chapter (2017)

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora