By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up! - March 24th | Everything up!

pretty average

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I said it once and I will say it again. I DO not like those Icarus numbers.

Maybe those Resident evil sales are why Capcom wants to change it to more of a CoD type franchise?

As I said before: Kid Icarus will not start big (practically new IP, who remembers the old game?), but I think it will have legs. I played it and think it is great and will recommend it everyone who wants to hear or not. I think others will do the same. So it will sell for a long time. I'm pretty sure it will reach at least 1 million world-wide.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I wonder how people are liking that Resident Evil game. I can see that game being a fart in the wind.

Hmm, Vita still dropping this week by 15-20%, hasnt stablilized yet, not a good sign.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

NintendoPie said:
VGKing said:
Vita :(

The name is very ironic at this point :D

That always gets brought up. XD

I havent seen it personally, but do people associate The Vita with Ricky Martin (Livin the Vita Loca)? 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
NintendoPie said:
VGKing said:

I havent seen it personally, but do people associate The Vita with Ricky Martin (Livin the Vita Loca)? 

Vita means life in Spanish (?) They say it because the Vita is doing really bad, it's "doomed."

jonnybmk said:
EpicLight said:
Kid Icarus Uprising Ftw. It only came out Friday. . .Give it next week to check out how it really sells. Anybody who has a 3DS needs to pick up Uprising..no doubt.

Best post of the day.

Kid Icarus was released on the 23rd.

Those are EXCELLENT 1 day numbers (right?)

In case you're serious, we actually show Friday and Saturday sales.

Mass Effect 2 sales on PS3 are funny, guess a lot of people are starting with the series and get both ME2 & 3. Are there any deals or something?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

NintendoPie said:
sales2099 said:
NintendoPie said:
VGKing said:

Vita means life in Spanish (?) They say it because the Vita is doing really bad, it's "doomed."

I think Sony chose the word from Latin, but many european languages have borrowed a mass of words from latin.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
NintendoPie said:
sales2099 said:
NintendoPie said:
VGKing said:

I think Sony chose the word from Latin, but many european languages have borrowed a mass of words from latin.

Spanish word for Life is Vida. As it is in portuguese too.