By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up! - March 24th | Everything up!

haha nice to see Ninja Gaiden 3 flop hard.
Raccoon City numbers are still too high though

Around the Network

Kid Icarus Uprising Ftw. It only came out Friday. . .Give it next week to check out how it really sells. Anybody who has a 3DS needs to pick up Uprising..no doubt.

Ninja Gaiden 3 deserves those sales numbers..

EpicLight said:
Kid Icarus Uprising Ftw. It only came out Friday. . .Give it next week to check out how it really sells. Anybody who has a 3DS needs to pick up Uprising..no doubt.

Best post of the day.

Kid Icarus was released on the 23rd.

Those are EXCELLENT 1 day numbers (right?)

looks like the sequels are doing a good job to promote the older games.. Mass Effect 2 PS3 & Just Dance 2 are there.. Just Dance seems unstoppable..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Yay! ME3 passed 2 million on the 360! Won't be long before it surpasses ME2's total sales. 3-3.5 million is pretty much confirmed for lifetime sales.

The only thing thats keeping me playing Ninja Gaiden 3 are the trials (pretty good, especially in co-op) and the competitive multiplayer (not too bad all in all)

The campaign however is an insult to the Ninja Gaiden franchise.

Bought Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword last week........ and despite it having stylus type gameplay the campaign is 10x more entertaining than NG3's campaign.

Resident Evil: ORC is just plain awful, done 4 campaign stages so far and i'm bored out of my mind, aint touched it since friday.

VGKing said:
Vita :(

The name is very ironic at this point :D

a few months after launch...yeah

RolStoppable said:
Kid Icarus not doing good. Take that, VicViper!

I just care for japanese numbers, so back Rol!

(damn, I actually care for americans numbers too, but at least it did not bombed)

Kid Icarus is basically a new IP as it's been so long since the last one- I don't think the sales are that bad. I'm expecting pretty decent legs too (hopefully less than 50% drop next week)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~