By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crapcom dumps Resident Xbox owners due to Kinect

Tagged games:

RolStoppable said:
Oh yeah? You know, these games were never any good in the first place. You can have them, PS3 owners. Good riddance, I say.

As he went away, the fox remarked, 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes" yeah in other words good riddance.

Around the Network

So gamers are being left out in the cold because of the kinect?

Couldn't you make the same argument for anything that's exclusive to any one system/peripheral/controller/etc.

Stupefyingly stupid.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

pezus said:
-Newcloud- said:
"so this comes as another blow for Xbox owners who, like many, will no doubt have to fork out for a PS3 and Move if they want to play these Resident Evil games."

Is it not on the Wii anymore?

*Play these games in HD

Nice editing Pezus!

Well they also couldn't bring the local co-op mode to online with Street Fighter X Tekken, claiming it won't work due to XBL even though Mortal Kombat doesn't seem to have this problem.

They just don't care enough to overcome any issues they face. Capcom is like water. Hope you get the analogy.

It definitely wont sell as well on PS3... Although, it could be setting up the HD versions to be later downloaded on WiiU?!

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Around the Network

I'm actually looking forward to this. Needed a reason to dust off my move. I saw my friend play one of the games on his Wii a few years ago and I thought it looked pretty good.

i am a xbox fan and i had a red wii and ps3 at one time , i can say is these games werent good on the wii so i could care less really , i think this is a sad hd exclusive of a resident evil title

-Newcloud- said:
"so this comes as another blow for Xbox owners who, like many, will no doubt have to fork out for a PS3 and Move if they want to play these Resident Evil games."

Is it not on the Wii anymore?

The HD version is only coming to PS3.
The Wii can't do HD.

For those complaining about this not coming to Kinect,

Shooters aren't a very good genre for Kinect. Not even on-rails shooters.

These games were made specifically for the Wiimote weren't they? It makes sense to only have them on the PS3 since it has Move. Yes DS3 is an option but for an on-rails shooter it would just be boring to play that way.

VGKing said:
For those complaining about this not coming to Kinect,

Shooters aren't a very good genre for Kinect. Not even on-rails shooters.

These games were made specifically for the Wiimote weren't they? It makes sense to only have them on the PS3 since it has Move. Yes DS3 is an option but for an on-rails shooter it would just be boring to play that way.

who is complaining? and no DS3 support