By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crapcom dumps Resident Xbox owners due to Kinect

Tagged games:

Around the Network

To be honest, the move controller is to slow and imprecise for shooters. The fast and precise pointer controls are one of the advantages of the Wii.

I am actually looking foward to both (as a PS3 and move aficionado)
They are great titles last time I played them on the Wii and I can't wait to actually own them and put my Move to good use.

Also, I think it's wonderful that Move is finally getting some love again. It may just be a simple rail shooter to most, but it works perfect on move and it was a great decision. I'm also looking forward to sorcery and Bioshock infinite. Hopefully these 4 games will bring a bit of light back into my magic glowing dildos.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

TadpoleJackson said:
Jay520 said:
TadpoleJackson said:
Ok good, we have an xbox fan, a ps3 fan, a wii fan, and an ios fan all agreeing that no one cares.

Wait...who above you is an Xbox fan? I think you may have jumped the gun on that one.

Me... 

Oh, I always thtought you were a Wii fan.

I guess I get all you Non-PS3 fans confused.

Good move lol

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
kain_kusanagi said:
I wish light gun games could just come back the way they used to be. I don't like gun games with Wii-Mote/Move controls. I prefer the Virtua Cop and House of the Dead 1,2,3 style of dedicated light gun control. You know the type of gun control where you actual look down the gun's sights to aim instead of resting it on your leg and move a cursor around like a mouse.

I don't miss it... I use my iPad and iPhone...

That's the same kind of mouse curser gameplay as the WiiMote and Move. Exactly what I don't want. What I want is the old dedicated lightguns back. Instead of moving a cursor across the screen to aim, you had to accurately aim the gun just like you would a real gun. It wasn't motion control and there were no accelerometers. Just simple light detection. Unfortunately TV don't work the same so we may never see an accurate dedicated gun controller again.

wow, already 5 pages of people not caring

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I'm sorry, but in order to play a light gun game one needs a gun.

Umbrella Chronicles was actually pretty good. The other one, not so much.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I'm just going to leave this here.

Mr Khan said:
Really? These games are worth making a fuss over all of a sudden?

My my...

IMHO, i think this guy is just butthurt that PS3 is getting some games that the Xbox wont.  Never mind that these two games have been avalable for Wii for... awhile. Never mind that they are just simple rail shooters, I seriously doubt this guy even cares about these games, PS3 is adding two games to its library and like a child he is crying. Thats my take.

On topic, this is Capcom so I can see them charging 15 bucks for each, they do like to try to rob people, unlike most my MOVE does not collect dust(Killzone3) so ill pass.