By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crapcom dumps Resident Xbox owners due to Kinect

Tagged games:

DirtyP2002 said:
Resident Evil is about horror, exploring things and playing straight from your bed! That is the way it is meant to be played. Don't let you tell anything else.

If you still believe that, I'd advise you to stay away from Resident Evil 4. Or 5. Or 6. Or Raccoon City.

Around the Network
VGKing said:
-Newcloud- said:
"so this comes as another blow for Xbox owners who, like many, will no doubt have to fork out for a PS3 and Move if they want to play these Resident Evil games."

Is it not on the Wii anymore?

The HD version is only coming to PS3.
The Wii can't do HD.

Thats not the point. Its also on the Wii its the exact same game HD is just a nice little bonus

fillet said:

This guy needs a poke in he eye and a head butt to knock some sense into his little brain.

I think he made a pretty good point. Try playing a shotter without any buttons.

OT: *Yawn*

I wish light gun games could just come back the way they used to be. I don't like gun games with Wii-Mote/Move controls. I prefer the Virtua Cop and House of the Dead 1,2,3 style of dedicated light gun control. You know the type of gun control where you actual look down the gun's sights to aim instead of resting it on your leg and move a cursor around like a mouse.

TadpoleJackson said:
Ok good, we have an xbox fan, a ps3 fan, a wii fan, and an ios fan all agreeing that no one cares.

Wait...who above you is an Xbox fan? I think you may have jumped the gun on that one.

Around the Network

I actually quite liked those games, this is actually making me consider buying the PSMove.

Really? These games are worth making a fuss over all of a sudden?

My my...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Jay520 said:
TadpoleJackson said:
Ok good, we have an xbox fan, a ps3 fan, a wii fan, and an ios fan all agreeing that no one cares.

Wait...who above you is an Xbox fan? I think you may have jumped the gun on that one.

Me... 

Move is not required.

kain_kusanagi said:
I wish light gun games could just come back the way they used to be. I don't like gun games with Wii-Mote/Move controls. I prefer the Virtua Cop and House of the Dead 1,2,3 style of dedicated light gun control. You know the type of gun control where you actual look down the gun's sights to aim instead of resting it on your leg and move a cursor around like a mouse.

I don't miss it... I use my iPad and iPhone...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)