By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally got a 3DS :D

Areym said:

goddamn, the addiction to alcohol in this world is a sad one. Being drunk is cool now. Tsk tsk.

Anyways congrats on the 3DS, hope they don't announce a new model this year.

Who said anyone was addicted to alcohol? oO It had to do with drunk-posting and me saying some off stuff this one time, but nothing too serious.
And I wasn't completely drunk, more like "pompette".

Around the Network
Byclop said:
Why do u come here to say " i bought a Vita"?
Its a Nintendo disscusion about a guy who recently bought a 3DS, no PSVita involved

trolling?

I got a Vita!!

But the day before the Vita came out, I also got Metal Gear Solid 3 for the 3DS.  I'm not gonna lie.  The Vita is a nice console but, since it realeased (does't have an activity log to tell exactly how much it's been used), I played about two hours of Uncharted, a couple of minutes (yes, minutes) of Marvel vs. Capcom 3, a couple of hours of Virtua Tennis 4, and maybe an hour of Super Star Dust.  Aside from that and a few movies I copied onto it, it's been gathering dust.  On the flipside, since the PSV released, my 3DS Activity Log says I've played 33 hours. 

you're added--i'm 3823-8631-8090

@zero: Congrats for your 3DS, have much fun with it. Ican't believe nobody recommended Dillons Rolling Western, it's a good (I think) download-game for the 3DS.

@all: What is the advantage of swapping friend codes, as you all do? What can I achieve with this? Should I post my code too?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

So, it's safe to say only drunk people buy 3DSs? jk

In al seriousness, welcome to the 3DS ship, I got mine 2 weeks ago and it's such a lovely machine. I have Revelations and I strongly recommend to get the game, it's such a great game! Plus, you don't really need Circle Pad Pro, the only "Pro" about that monstrousity is that you can aim while walking easily.
While this sound badass, it's really not something you use in the game, so it's kinda useless at least to me.

That aside, you can add me on your friend list I will add you as soon as I get off to work (hopefully in 1 hour :) ) 

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Around the Network

Look at all the credit card data people are posting. Oh wait, nvm, lol. Does Wii have any friend systems, I can't seem to remember. Will the Wii U have friends? Will the 3DS friends be compatible with it? Maybe people don't know yet, or Nintendo isn't on the interchanable band wagon like Sony, Microsoft, and Apple among others have been of late. I'm pretty interested in the new online Nintendo horizon. Any chance the 3DSs online hints at anything?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

RolStoppable said:
Mnementh said:
@zero: Congrats for your 3DS, have much fun with it. Ican't believe nobody recommended Dillons Rolling Western, it's a good (I think) download-game for the 3DS.

@all: What is the advantage of swapping friend codes, as you all do? What can I achieve with this? Should I post my code too?

It allows you to send Swapnote messages to people on your 3DS friends list.

But the real purpose are obviously games. You can see what other people are currently doing on their 3DS, if they are online. If they happen to play a game online, you can join their game. Unlike the Wii which uses individual friend codes for the console and its games, the 3DS only has one universal friend code. So once added, you are set for the entire generation.

As an example, suppose you are switching on your 3DS. You check your friends list in the system menu and see that one of your buddies is currently playing Mario Kart 7 online. You insert your MK7 card in your 3DS (if you haven't already) and can hit a button on your friend list to join your friend's game.

Does that work for Resident Evil too? Ah hell... I'll try it out. So, my Friend-Code is 1418-7441-5861 (nickname Dishayloo and a different Mii, than my avatar). Let's see what it brings me good or bad.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I can't wait to Play Kid Icarus, to be honest it's the game i'm most looking forward to once I get a 3DS. I'm holding out till the Ice White one comes to NA x_X

Good buy. I don't regret buying mine, even though I did pay $249.99 for it since I bought it at launch. Great game choices as well. Get Mario Kart 7 next.

Kudos, now buy Mario Kart 7

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)