By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally got a 3DS :D

NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:
^oh, don't worry. I know how you feel :S

Wait... who are you talking to?

Hahah! I had to change the smiley because as I was responding to dude there, your post popped in

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:
^oh, don't worry. I know how you feel :S

Wait... who are you talking to?

Hahah! I had to change the smiley because as I was responding to dude there, your post popped in

You are drunk again? -.-

NintendoPie said:

You are drunk again? -.-

Not even, and wasn't then when I wrote the post either

Take your time :) Enjoy it, because the AAA games don't trickle out forever. Mind you MG3D and KI:U are coming out, but still

snowdog said:
You don't need the Circle Pad Pro for Resident Evil Revelations, if anything it's detrimental to the experience imo. Without the Circle Pad Pro you still have a little awkwardness to the controls that the Resident Evil franchise needs and has had since the very first game.

I really don't understand all the agitation about the second circle pad. Revelations plays perfect with only one slide-pad. I got the circle pad pro after I finished Revelations and tried it, but I recognize that I don't need the second stick at all.

But Metal Gear Solid seems to need the second pad, because the normal controls are not thought-out for this game.

Around the Network

^It's not that they aren't thought out, but more that they aren't adequate, right?

zero129 said:
happydolphin said:
Take your time :) Enjoy it, because the AAA games don't trickle out forever. Mind you MG3D and KI:U are coming out, but still

MGS i plan on picking up sometime this week along with mario kart :D, i was tempted to pick up mario kart today, but then i seen tales of abyss (And since my love for JRPGS are so great, and for the Tales games) i just had to get it :D. and KI:U will be a game i more then likely plan on picking up, but is it like a 3rd person shooter?, thats the impression i get from the youtube vids??, or is it like God of War etc??.

It's really more than the two! The camera is mostly fixed behind the character (so 3rd person), and there are two modes: Land levels and air levels. In general, the land battles are kind of like Zelda where the action is always center screen in front of the character (also center screen). In the air, it's a bit like an arcade shooter, but in 3rd person perspective. A very neat concept. Kind of like Sin & Punishment.

The difficulty level is really easy to set. You collect hearts and throw them in an intensity cauldron, and the more you put, the harder it gets.

The game also has an insane online battle mode, it's gonna be huge. Remember, it's made by the guys that made smash bros., the UI even looks like smash menus. The higher the intensity, the greater the weapon reward at the end of the level will be.

In 10 days!

A little about the makers: Project Sora.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Sora

goddamn, the addiction to alcohol in this world is a sad one. Being drunk is cool now. Tsk tsk.

Anyways congrats on the 3DS, hope they don't announce a new model this year.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian